Lando Norris- Proud

You are anxiously biting your lips as you watch your best friend take the second last corner of the Hungaroring circuit staying cool and still keeping his position. Both he and the car have been on fire this weekend making the right calls and barely making mistakes as he drove through the track at high speed keeping his long overdue first position. He takes the very last corner and goes for the straight 2.1 seconds ahead of Leclerc. The whole garage runs towards the checkered flag to see and cheer him on as he crosses the line, " And for the very first time Lando Norris takes the first step of the podium and becomes a winner of the Hungarian Grand Prix!" the whole Mclaren garage is cheering and jumping around when you hear Lando through the radio straight up just screaming "We did it we fucking did it!!! Thank you to everyone on the team incredible job everyone I am grateful for all of you" he says full of emotions chocking up on his on words trying to wrap his head around the fact of what has just happened. You stand under the podiums with tears in your eyes looking at him as he gets out and stands on top of his car putting his fist in the air proudly. You stand there on the side next to Danielle waiting for Lando to be weighed. "He did it!" Dani says to you with a huge smile hugging you from the side "He freaking did it" you say wiping the tears away as Lando runs towards you picking you up in a hug you both stay there for a few minutes taking it all in, you finally lift your head up from his chest just to see his tears rolling down, you slightly chuckle and wipe his tears away. "You did it, you showed them exactly what you are capable of, now go up there and show them how pros spray them champagne," you say to him and smile as he chuckles at your statement. "Will do" he says with a smirk before planting a small kiss on your lips and running up to the podiums. Soon the melodies of the British anthem start playing, and you can't help but feel overwhelmed with pride as the anthem is played you pull your phone out to film him raising the beautiful trophy high up in the air with everyone cheering for him, he puts down his trophy grabbing the champagne and as expected slams it against the floor spraying it all over everyone while the confetti falls around them.

After things start to calm down and all the interviews have been done you are just sitting next to Lando in his driver's room. He is going through his phone when he finds your story and post and he gives you a soft smile. "Thank you for always believing in me" "Always" you smile and watch him reply under your post while him smiling at your simple caption. "Unbelievably proud<3"

Well, here you are all sweet and simple for the first one. Hope you guys enjoy, vote and leave a comment- kisses byee