Max Verstappen-Just an act

You just sat there in his driver's room waiting for him, fidgeting your fingers. He had such a good weekend, pole position, sprint race win and at the end of the weekend, he even stood on top of the podium. You knew exactly how much it meant to him after the past 2 weekends where quite literally everything went wrong so much that he even had to DNS at one of the races and at the other one he finished at 11'th. But this weekend the team finally fixed up the car and did the strategy right so both Redbull cars finished at the front of the line. He parked his car before the number one sign got out celebrating with the team, but as he went to do his interview with Massa it was very clear that the crowd was booing him out. The same thing happened as he received his trophy on the podium. As the celebrations were done he came back to the garage but just before he reached you Christan called him to his office alongside Max's dad. He gave you a confused look before turning on his heel and going into the office. You stood there for a while and all you heard was Jos yelling at Max bringing up every one of his mistakes from the past year calling him stupid with many other things, he even mentions to you how you would probably be his biggest mistake so far. You weren't surprised at his statement from the very beginning it was clear to you that Jos disliked you but to be fair you weren't his biggest fan either. After a while, you just sat down waiting for him so you could go back to the hotel. When the door opened you just grabbed your stuff  "you okay?" he just smiles at you. "yeah of course" he grabs your hand as you walk with him to the car. The ride home was silent. Back at the hotel you were laying on the bed just reading your book when Max walked in without saying a word he just sat down next to you "what is it, baby?" you lean closer to him putting your book away, he looks up at you his gorgeous blue eyes filled with tears "oh, Maxie" you pull him into your chest holding him tightly. "It-I just won't ever be enough for him" he whispers into your chest. "every time he just ruins everything and makes me out the bad person because I can't show emotions according to him" you softly run your hand through his hair "Max, everyone knows how freaking talented you are. And the people who need to know. They know how you are a hugee softie" he slightly chuckles at you. "just everyone thinks I am an asshole and I just hate it because it just an act,"  he says sadly looking at you. Your hand lifts up his chin and you kiss him softly "You are amazing Max in a million ways and never let anyone especially not your dad think your not. Show them real Max and if they can't deal with it their loss" he gives you a soft smile "I love you" "I love you to Maxie"  he lays his head back on your chest as you play with his hair till he falls asleep.