Conflict? Already?

They walked up the stairs to the entrance of Wigglytuff's Guild.

Bidoof: " oh by golly I never told you my name but it's Bidoof"

Ninetales: " how common. I think I'll call you Koyo."

Bidoof: " Koyo?" Confused.

Ninetales: " it means the red, orange, and yellow leaves that change color every autumn, and the tradition of appreciating the colors of this fall foliage" seeing Bidoof smile and nod saying " I like it"

Koyo: " so what should I call you than?"

Ninetales: " grey"

Koyo: " and what does that mean?" Curious to know if it has some meaning behind it.

Grey: " its just the color of my fur. It doesn't mean anything." Hearing Koyo say " oh.." than explained to Grey about what's about to happen. Seeing her nod.

That's when Koyo stepped on the grate.

" who's footprints? Who's footprints?" Diglett said, examining the footprint above.

" it's Bidoof! Bidoof!" Diglett said, calling out to Loudred.

Loudred: " Chariot it's that guy again" seeing Chariot sigh.

" I'll see to it." Chariot said, going up to greet Bidoof and was surprised to see a shiny Ninetales up there too.

" hiya Chariot. Like you said, I got a partner! I'm here with my pal Grey and we're ready to ace that Guild examine!" Koyo said, super motivated and determined.

Chariot: " alright. Crawdaunt, please come upstairs. Sunflora you as well."

Grey: " should be easy enough" thinking she can take on Sunflora easily.

" hmph that's what you think than you'd already loss" Crawdaunt said, ready to take on Ninetales.

" I take it you have my back" Grey said, looking to Koyo.

Koyo: " always" ready to fight.

Crawdaunt used Hydropump right at Grey who easily dodged it. Shooting back Flamethrowerer at Sunflora who used protect.

Sunflora: " sorry sweetie but I fight a lot of fire-types and that's a very common move they use on me. Though I've never seen blue before, it's very pretty." Complimenting Grey's different fire color.

Bidoof used the move roll-out charging at Crawdaunt banging into him five straight times. They were unable to dodge because they were too slow and heavy.

Sunflora used the move leech seed, but saw Grey use the move Flamethrower again to burn that move away.

" hmph well try this dreary" Sunflora said, using magical leaf straight at Koyo. It was completely unavoidable. Hitting Koyo.

Sunflora: " you should really pay more attention to your own opponent~ hehe" as Crawdaunt used the move Nightslash.

Hitting Grey, she snarl at them. Showing her canines.

Koyo: " Grey it's not polite doing that!" hearing Grey lash out saying " I don't care!" Than use the move Extrasensory hitting Sunflora and caused her to flinch. Unable to move.

Than turned to Crawdaunt and used the move Foul Play. Turning Crawdaunt's own strength against him.

" Koyo let's finish them" Grey said, seeing this their opportunity to have the upper hand.