Talon Mormont

Name: Talon Mormont

Age: 23

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: Talon first comes off as soft spoken and hardworking. Most of the people who just bump into her almost find her self-centered. When it comes to work she is very focused, wanting to do the best she can. That way she wouldn't have to do it again. Once you get to know her, she is indeed very kind and still soft-spoken. Talon is bubbly and has a rather dry sense of humor at times. If she is provoked to the point of anger, she often will just go quiet to spare the person. If that won't get her peace, she resorts to violence. Toughness was the one thing she learned from her father. Talon will usually not cry in front of her friends unless they are extremely close to her. She doesn't have many of those.

Looks:

Style:

Style:

Tattoos: the moon cycle going down her sternum

Scars: a long scar on her right thigh. Burn scar on her right palm.

Family:
Frank Mormont - Father

Rosy Mormont - Mother

Jason Mormont - younger brother

Backstory:
Talon grew up on a rather large farm that her family owned. They raised a lot of livestock, and grew just as many fruits to sell at the farmers market.

Talon enjoyed farm life for the most part. Enjoying how she felt accomplished at the end of the day. Sore the next day, which was nice because that meant she had worked hard the other day. The animals they raised brought her jaw. Slowly, the worn became more and more tedious and boring.

When she turned 19, she decided she needed to move away. Not far, she still very much loved her family. Despite her father being pushy, and not wanting her to go, she went anyway. She moved to a city that was only two hours from home. She needed a change of pace.

Extras:
She did graduate from highschool, but is currently working fulltime to make enough money to go to college.

Smut

Position: Switch, bottom lean.

Turn ons: unknown

Turn offs: unknown