𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

When I'm almost done writing my notes, I hear the classroom door slam shut. The whole class turns around to see Britney standing in the door.

"Is this English? Are you Mrs. Webster?" Britney asked while looking around the class.

"It is. I am, and you're late." Mrs. Webster replied, walking to her desk.

"Well, I was going through airport security." Britney Replied.

"Is she serious?" I asked while laughing and rolling my eyes.

"Everyone, this is Britney Allen, she and Coco, are transfer students from Pacific Vista High." Mrs. Webster said introducing us to the class.

"She one of them PV bitches. No offense Coco." Camille said.

"Mendiga Gringa." Leti muttered.

"Well Ms. Allen have a seat and copy the board." Mrs. Webster instructed her.

"Yo want me to copy all of that? Can't you just give it to me in like, a book?" Britney asked.

The class started giggle while I muttered a 'what'.

"Unfortunately we don't have enough books for everybody. Now wouldn't want to single you out by giving you one, we wouldn't want the other students to think that you're more important them now would we?" Mrs. Webster asked.

"No?" Britney said

"Good guess." Mrs. Webster said turning back to the board.

"*gasps* I know! You can e-mail it to me!" Britney said with a smile.
The whole class, me included, started laughing.

"You think if we don't have books we would have computers? I like your sense of humor. Now find a seat." Mrs. Webster said sternly.

We continued our work until the morning announcements started.

'𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠,𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.'

"Excuse me" Britney said, move Kirresha's foot.

'𝐶𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑟-'

"Excuse me? Get *smack* ass *smack* outta my *smack* face *smack*!" Kirresha said while smacking Britney's butt with her books, as Britney squeezed her way into the seat in front of her.

'𝑀𝑟𝑠. 𝑊𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑜𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦"

"Class, I'll be right back." Mrs. Webster said leaving the class.

The class starts talking when she left. So, I took this time to mock Britney. "Can't you just give it to me in like, a book so my black, adopted, sister, and servants can write it for me, then I can spend all day, brushing my hair." I said, in a white girl voice, and flicking my hair with a smirk, before glaring at her.

The class laughed at my little 'performance'.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH

Two boys pushed some tables together as Camille, Leti, Kirresha, and I get on the tables.

"Yo! Check this out, everybody. We got some new shit for y'all. Here we go now!"

"Sha boo-ya! Sha, sha, sha, boo-ya. Roll call!

Sha boo-ya! Sha, sha, sha, boo-ya. Roll call!

Leti: My name is Leti! I like to party! And when I shake it, the boys say 'Ay Mami!

Sha boo-ya! Sha, sha, sha, boo-ya. Roll call!

Camille: My name Camille! Give you three wishes! You see me shake it, cause I'm delicious.

Sha boo-ya! Sha, sha, sha, boo-ya. Roll call!

My name Kirresha! Get out my face! Cause when I shake it, its's like an earthquake!

Sha boo-ya! Sha, sha, sha, boo-ya. Roll call!

CoCo: My name is Coco! Give you show! Cause when I shake it, you know to Get. Back. Hoe!"

"Everyone give a hand for the newest edition CoCo, and don't forget pep rally after school." Camille announced.

"Newest edition to what?" I ask her as we getting off the table.

"The warriors" She said.

I nodded, and we all walked up to Britney.

"Enjoy the show white girl?" Camille asked her.

"I didn't know you were a cheerleader." Britney said

"I'm the cheerleader. I'm captain." Camille said.

"So? I was captain at my old school." Britney retorted.

"Yeah but, that was ya old school." I said.

"Mhm. And now, you go to my school." Camille said.

"So I guess that makes you.." She started.

"Nothing." I finished.

"Aha!" Leti and Kirresha laughed. We all walked away.