𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

" All right this is how it's going down. I'm gonna do a routine and I'll do it a couple of times. But if you can't keep up, you're cut. Now, if there are any survivors, then we'll decide if you're good enough to be a Warrior. Y'all got that? Alright, follow me." Camille said walking infront of the group. Then we started.

"One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight. One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight. One and two and three and four, five, six- Watch those feet." She kept going as Leti, Kirresha, and I went through us nd picked off the bad people.

"One and two and three and four, five, six, seven- Let's try it. One and two and three and four, five, six, seven- Let's go. One and two and three and four, five, six- Can't keep up white girl?" Camille said as she turned around to find Britney not doing the cheer. That's when Britney started doing the dance.

"One, two, three, four, five, six- Last time. One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight. One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight. One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight-." Then Britney started to add her own thing to the dance.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. One, two, three, four." Britney ended the dance.

"Thats the best you got?" Britney said in Camille's face. She then blew in her face and started walking away.

"Damn. Vanilla Lattes got skills." Leti said. "Mhm, I forgot she was good." I said. "You've gotta put her on the squad." Kirresha said. "She was not that good." Camille said with an attitude. "Girl don't even trip, you know she was on point." Leti said. "Why are you frontin like that? You know she was the business." Kirresha said. "Ight. Y'all needa chill out" I said.

"Hey Barbie!" Camille called out to Britney. "It's Britney." She said with an attitude. "Whoever. You get to call yourself a cheerleader again." Camille said. "I D T S" she said smiling. We all looked confused. "No thanks." She said and began to walk out. "You know there are 100 girls who would kill for your spot." I called out to her. "Good then you don't need me. See ya" She said and finally left. "What the fuck. Ight, Ima head out." I said getting ready to go.

I picked up my things only to run into someone. "Oh shit, my bad- Oh it's you." I said when i looked up and seen it was Tyson.
"Come on baby, give me a chance. I slap ya ass one time and now you hate me?" He said. "Yeah stink get used to it." I said and left.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:

𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏😝.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚒

𝙱𝚢𝚎😁

𝙱𝚢𝚎😁