Letitia The face of TikTok!?

Letitia Wright has the TikTok world going crazy over her after the new movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Letitia Wright has responded tp all her fans on Instagram. Lets Tok about it

Letitia Wright On TikTok

After Finding out abut all the edits and talk about her on TikTok, she decided to make a TikTok of her own

After Finding out abut all the edits and talk about her on TikTok, she decided to make a TikTok of her own. She first posted on her Instagram about seeing TikToks that we made about her,

There was also big talk about a "Vibranium Strap" which all started with a user who posted a joke about going to Wakanda so "Shuri can give me some of her vibranium strap" With the Caption "[They] just know it would have [them] unable to walk after"(Like below)

Letitia pled that the edits were "Super Sweet", she also made it very clear that she has seen all the edit videos.

 The star responded with a nice funny message. I quote "So I'm trying to sleep, and I went through the rabbit hole of Tiktok and saw all the edit videos, and you lot are fantastic. And that's super sweet. Wait, there's some funny ones on there I'm cracking up, but yeah basically, i had to make a TikTok account. I don't know what I'm gonna post on there , I'm still thinking about it, but yeah, shout out you lot though. Go on, making me famous on TikTok and that Okay." 

The star proceeded to make it very clear that "[she's seen] everything:''

''I see you all trying to pretend that I didn't see what y'all create. I saw everything. I saw everything. Anyway... I'm putting my at into this thing. I need to fix it, but yeah.

Many fans took this message the wrong way and were telling other users to "Abort the mission, Letitia has seen the TikToks." Minutes later she posted anther video saying "[she's] not here to spoil youse fun":

"Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up. I'm not here to spoil youse lot's fun, so if you want me to delete it and carry on as normal, then cool. I just thought it was funny, and I though I needed to make an official one so that no one will pretend to be me. That's pretty why I made it, so if you guys feel your fun is gonna be spoilt or whatever, I can delete that real quick and you lot can carry on. But yeah, it's cool.

Letitia has posted three Tikoks every since she has made her TikTok

Well what happens now for Letitia Wright Aka Shuri? Will TikTok make her or break her. Well that's next to find out on Love4Letitia

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is now showing in theaters worldwide.

This article not to offend anyone Thank You for reading