Chapter 21

Kenny had Steven right where he wanted him. Every pound of his fist on the table the dishes clattered. The carving knife precariously perched on a cutting board awaiting Linda's tempting roast beef. 'I know I saw him glance at that knife.' Kenny thought smirking. 'this is going to be easier than I thought. Confrontation had been on his mind since Steven banned him from seeing Butters. He wanted to tell him off for all the years of being a terrible parent.

"I get to see him whenever I want!" He taunted his eyes sparking hatred for Mr Stotch. "I can touch him even KISS him whoever I want!" He enunciated the word that would do the most damage. Steven had fallen silent his face was burning red he was panting heavily with rage. He swiped down crabbing the knife. Kenny glanced between the knife in his hand and the look in his eyes. "I could even do more of I wanted"

The murderous rage in his eyes was exactly what Kenny was looking for. "You shut your dirty whore mouth McCormick! You do not talk about MY SON!" Kenny smiled deviously. "What are you gonna do with that?" Referring to the knife in his hands. Steven looked at it then back to Kenny inching ever closer to him. "You know..." Kenny sighed "That will just take me right to him." The smile on his face at saying those words sent Steven into a blind rage charging at Kenny. He screamed plunging the knife into Kenny's stomach. Kenny's smile never left his face. His lips parted blood dripping from them still he smiled.

Linda dropped the platter with the roast beef as she watched Kenny's form slump down and fall to the floor. "STEVEN! WHAT DID YOU DO!" She bellowed rushing to Kenny. She picked his head up in her hands and rested it on her lap. Steven stood over breath heaving still holding the bloody knife he only stared at his own blood soaked hands. Linda pet Kenny's head softly treats streaming down her face. Kenny wished she didn't have to watch she was always so kind. He smiled up at her "Its ok..." He muttered almost to soft to hear "I'm coming Butters." He said letting out a final breath. His eyes began to fog.

Kenny was plunged into the void. Linda turned her gaze to her husband. "What did you do you bastard! YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM!" She shouted hysterically. Stevens face fell realization poured over every inch of him. "Oh god what have I done!?" The two voices drou ding out the further removed he was from them.

He stood up "Oh Butters!" He shouted. Butters came running up to greet him. "Kenny you're back!" He shouted pulling Kenny into a tight hug. "Mhmm." Me murmured into Butters cheek. Butters pulled back looking to his face. "What happened?" He nervously bit his lip. He never liked hearing about Kenny dying. Kenny widened his eyes. "Oh! Your dad stabbed me!"