Evelynn and Kaisa

Nezu: Are you sure you can convince them to come to this school?  And even if you can, Evelynn Junot is somewhat...

YN: Unhinged, yeah.  But honestly, she's not much worse than Katsuki Bakugou.  Don't worry I'll see to it that she's completely safe to have around the other students.  As for Kaisa, she'll be fine.  She's a good person.

Nezu: Very well.  I'll leave it to you.

YN: Thank you sir.  If it's alright with you, can Ahri come with me?  She'll probably be able to convince them if I can't.

Nezu nodded and I left the room.  I found Ahri talking to some of the other girls, and Mineta was staring at them from around the corner.

YN: Excuse me girls.

They all looked at me as I walked past them and Mineta tried to run.  I held my hand out and he suddenly fell backwards, sliding down the floor towards us.

YN: He's all yours, Ahri.

Mineta: No please!  I'm sorry!

He stopped moving when he reached the girls, as Ahri glared at him.  She kicked him right in the nuts as I cringed a bit at the impact.  He let out a high pitched squeak, then passed out.

Yaoyorozu: Wasn't that a bit much?

YN / Ahri: Nope.

TIMESKIP

Ahri: So how do we find them?  And how'd you even know they'd be here?

YN: Nezu's been keeping tabs on them since we got to UA.  They should be here any minute.

Ahri nodded, sitting down.  I sat next to her and she looked at me.

Ahri: YN, there's something I wanted to-

A cloud of purple mist suddenly formed behind her.  My eyes widened and I grabbed Ahri, pulling her out of the way as someone walked out.

YN: Shigaraki... why the hell are you here?

Shigaraki: Don't be like that, YN.  I just want to talk.

YN: Last time you wanted to talk, you were threatening a bunch of high schoolers.  And had I known that my sister was a part of Class 1-A, I'd have crushed every bone in your body.

I held my hand out and Shigaraki suddenly froze, yelling in pain.  I released him and he fell to his knees, putting his hand to his shoulder.  He pulled it away and there was blood.

Shigaraki: Agh... my wound is open again.  Oh well.  I know you're at UA now, YN.  So I'll give you some advice... stay out of my way, and I won't turn everyone you love to dust.

My eyes widened and I rushed at him, but he stepped into the portal and disappeared.

YN: Dammit.

I turned back to Ahri, who looked concerned.

Ahri: You knew him?

YN: Tomura Shigaraki.  Supposedly he's the head of the League of Villains, but I doubt he could have put something like that together.  Anyways, what did you want to say before he showed up?

Ahri: Oh, uh... it doesn't matter.

She looked away with a sad expression on her face.  I walked over and put my hands on her shoulders.

Ahri: W-what are you-

YN: Ahri, it clearly matters to you, and therefore it matters to me.  You're my best friend, you can tell me anythi-

I was cut off as she smashed her lips into mine, pinning me to the wall and wrapping her arms around my neck.  I kissed her back, licking her lip as she opened her mouth, letting me stick my tongue in.  She moaned into the kiss, wrapping her tails around us.

Evelynn: Never thought I'd see either of you again.  Let alone like this.

Ahri quickly pulled away as I opened my eyes, seeing two figures standing across the roof.

YN: Evelynn, Kaisa.  It's good to see you again.

Kaisa walked over, hugging Ahri and then wrapping her arms around me.

Kaisa: It's good to see you again.

Ahri: You too.

Evelynn: What the hell are you two doing here?

YN: Actually, we came here to find you.

Evelynn tensed up and Kaisa looked confused.

Kaisa: Why?

YN: Well, Ahri, Akali, Powder, and I are all at UA now.  And the principal wanted us to-

I quickly ducked as Evelynn's belt flew over my head.

Evelynn: So you're here to bring us in?  After everything we've gone through?

Kaisa: Evelynn, wait!

Another belt flew at me but a blue fireball hit it, exploding and knocking it away.

Ahri: We're not here to bring you in!  Principal Nezu offered you spots at UA!

Evelynn stopped, but glared at her.

Evelynn: As if.  Kaisa I can understand... but there's no chance they want me there.

All Might: Actually, we do.

There was a loud boom as All Might landed on the roof.  Evelynn's eyes widened while Kaisa looked scared.

All Might: You two are powerful, and you're letting your talents go to waste.  You're free to decline the offer... but that would leave me with no choice but to treat you as villains.

All Might stared them down, his signature grin on his face.  Nobody spoke for a few seconds, until...

Kaisa: Very well.  We accept your offer.

Evelynn: Yeah, we- wait WHAT?

Kaisa looked at Evelynn, grabbing her arm.

Kaisa: We'll be able to help more people then we ever could like this, and we won't have to spend every day looking over our shoulder wondering if the police or heroes are about to arrest us.  Come on, Evelynn.

Evelynn: I... fine.

Ahri smiled as All Might walked over to me.  I just sighed, looking up at him.

YN: I had it under control.

All Might: I'm sure you did, Young Uraraka.  But without me, I doubt you would've convinced her.

He patted my shoulder, before leaping away.  Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.

Evelynn: I'm sorry, YN.  I overreacted.

YN: It's fine.  You've gotten a lot faster.

Evelynn smirked, hugging me and walking over to Ahri.

Kaisa: So, you and Ahri huh?

I turned to see her with a smug look on her face.

YN: Shut it.  It's not my fault that you two have the worst timing on the planet.

Kaisa giggled as we began to head back towards UA.