Chapter 7: The Hospital. AGAIN?

*Jeff's P.O.V.*
I love her so much. Plus she is so cute when she sleeps. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her blonde, silky hair is so cute. She was so cute. I could kiss her lips right now. I can never sleep. So after she is asleep I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I turned on the t.v. and I turned it on to a music channel. I went into the kitchen and pre-heated the stove top to 350 degrees fahrenheit. I got out a cookbook and looked up how to make homemade pancakes. The recipe called for ⅔ cup of sugar, ¾ cups of pancake mix, red food dye, and a tablespoon of baking powder. I mixed the ingredients together and put them in a pan on the stove top. After the pancakes were done cooking I put them on the counter. I got out the heart shaped cookie cutter. I cut all the pancakes with it. On top I put butter and syrup, I also got out a glass out and filled it with cold orange juice. Once I was done with that I walked over to the freezer, opened it, and got out the leftover bacon strips. I turned on the fryer and put the bacon in it. About 5 minutes later I walked over to the fryer with some paper towel putting the bacon on it to collect the grease. I put all the food on a tray including the orange juice and utensils. I took the tray up to the attic. I set it on the table while I wait for her to get up. I went and laid with her. I put my arm around her waist so I was spooning her. I kissed her on her cheek and she was starting to wake up. I hurry up and get out of bed. I grab the tray. I went over to her and shook her. When she woke up she immediately sat up and had a big smile on her face. After she was done eating she got out of bed and gave me a big hug. She also kissed me on my cheek. She walked downstairs into her closet, I followed her. She grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I went into her bedroom and laid down on her bed. I ended up falling asleep for the first time in a long time. When I woke up it was in the middle of the night. I decided I wasn't going to kill anyone tonight. I went into the living room only to find everyone huddled around someone. It was Naomi. She had gotten shot. My eyes started to water. I went into my human form. I went and picked her up. When I did she turned into her human form. I ran her to the hospital. They took her into surgery to get the bullet out. I just sat in the waiting room and cried my eyes out. Who would shoot her? She was innocent. I couldn't think strait. I was so worried about her. After a while I ran out of energy from crying so I had fallen asleep. I had woken up a few hours later, a nurse had been poking me.

      "Hello, sir, are you the one who brought Naomi in?" She had asked me annoyed.

      "Yes, what happened? Is she okay?" I asked hoping Naomi would be okay.

      "Yes, in fact she just woke up. She had asked for you." The nurse said and led me to her room. When I walked in her face had immediately lip up. I ran over to her side and gave her a big hug. When I stopped hugging her I stared at her. Then I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. Only for second, then I pulled away. She smiled so big. I pulled up a chair to the side of the bed and sat down.

      "Jeff?" She said all of a sudden, holding her stomach.

      "Yes, are you okay? Do you need anything baby?" I asked. Then I heard a rumbling noise, coming from her stomach. I laughed a little.

      "It's not funny I'm starving. Can you get me something to eat please?" She asked. Then I heard her stomach rumble again.

      "Yeah, I'll go down to the cafe down the street and get you something." I told her then got out of my chair. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I walked out the door. I walked out of the hospital and down the road to the cafe. Once I got inside I stood in line. After a few minutes it was my turn to order.

      "Hello sir, what could I possibly get you today?" The girl asked with a warm smile and kind voice.

      "Um, let's see, can I get an oreo shake, fries, and a cheese burger with no mustard and no pickles, please and thank you?" I said but it came out half like a question and half like an answer.

      "Yes sir, that will be right up, your welcome." She said and gave me my receipt. I walked over to the pick up line waiting for my food to be ready. It took about 5 minutes to get my food. I was now in the hospital watching Naomi dig into her food I had gotten her. Her face lit up like a Christmas light on a tree. I slowly was moving my hand toward her fries. But then out of nowhere she smacked my hand for like no reason, and I moved my hand out of the way. Then she put a fry in her mouth with half of it sticking out. Then she gestured me over to her and kinda told me to put my mouth on the other half. So I walked over to her and leaned over and did what she wanted. Our lips were almost touching. Even though we didn't kiss our lip brushed slightly and I felt sparks. After she was done eating she fell asleep again, man she sure slept like a rock. I kissed her cheek and fell asleep in the chair I was in. When I woke up a nurse was giving me papers to sign her out so she could be able to go home. I signed it and her nurse told me to wake her up and help her get dressed and get her stuff together so she could leave. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed her clothes. I brought them to her bedside. I woke her up and covered my eyes while she got dressed. Then I gathered her stuff. I helped her walk back to Slendy's house. I carried her up the stairs to her room. I laid her down in the bed. I covered her up and tucked her in. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and started to walk away. I was almost out the door when she said my name.

      "Jeff?" She asked.

      "Yes, what do you need." I asked her looking back at her.

      "Will you stay with me I'm scared to be alone." She said with fear in her voice and eyes.

      "Yes, just let me go to the bathroom first." I said and walked to the bathroom. I used the toilet and walked back into her room. She was now on the opposite side of the bed. So I climbed in and covered myself up. She turned so she could see my face. She snuggled up in my chest like she always does. Like I always do, I wrapped my arm around her waist. She was so warm, I forgot what warmness felt like. Soon after that she fell asleep. And after that I fell asleep as well. I haven't done that on my own in a long time. When I woke up everything was still the same. Naomi was still against my chest, and I still had my arm draped over her. The only thing that was different was the smell. I smelt food, good food too. I walked downstairs. And downstairs was a breakfast buffet with any kind of breakfast food that you could imagine. I walked back upstairs and woke Naomi up. When I told her about it she jumped straight up and ran down stairs faster than I could run, and that's saying a lot. When I finally got downstairs she was already eating. I got my plate and sat down across from her. When we were done I told her I would take her to the beach.

*Naomi's P.O.V.*
When Jeff told me he was taking me to the beach I was freaking out on the inside. After I was done eating I ran upstairs and grabbed my black bikini. I went to the bathroom and put it on. In a plastic bag I put my brush and towel inside.

      "Naomi, are you ready to go yet?" Jeff yelled at me from the kitchen downstairs.

      "Yeah, I'm coming down right now!" I yelled back at him while walking down the stairs.

      "Okay, that's great. Now let's get going shall we?" Jeff said with his smile bigger than before. I shook my head yes. Jeff reached his hand out signaling me that he wanted me to hold his hand while we walk. I put my hand in his and we walked out the door. We decided to walk to the beach for some good exercise. Right before we got to the edge of the woods we changed into our human forms. Then continued walking. When we got to the beach we set our spot up took our top clothes off so we were only in our swim wear. I ran and jumped right into the water. It was freezing cold. But then I got used to it. All of a sudden Jeff came running in but he tripped over some rocks. It was hilarious, then he got up and slowly walked in. I stayed in my spot while I waited for him to swim over to me. It took about 5 minutes for him to get over to me. When he did get to me he told me to wrap my legs around his hips. So I did, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his hims and he put his arms under my thighs for support.

      "Now what?" I asked him laying my head on his shoulder while keeping my legs around his hips.

      "Nothing, just stay like this." He said. I also put my arms around his neck. Then he kissed my cheek. We stayed like that for a while. Then all of a sudden I was under water. When Jeff pulled me back up he kissed me on the lips softly. It was like fireworks went off. It was so magical. There were sparks, tingles, and butterflies. After a second of shock I started to kiss him back. I finally pulled back for air. We both smiled. I gave him a peck on the cheek before I got out of the water.