Chapter 16: Early Riser

*Naomi's P.O.V.*

    I knew I fell asleep in the car. By what I could tell we had finally come to a complete stop. Someone opened my door and lifted me up carrying me inside. I think one of them set me on the couch. I felt a slight warmness pressed to my cheek and my head before one of them laid what I'm guessing was a blanket on me. I was too tired to move. I just laid there and fell back asleep. I hope they aren't just pretending to be nice to me to steal from me or something. Not like it matter because I will have to manipulate them eventually.

~The Next Morning~

    I woke up very early in the morning. So early that it was still dark outside. I looked around the room and try to make out objects in the room. I could tell I was laying in a two seater couch because my head was on one of the armrests and my legs were hanging over the other side. I let my eyes get adjusted to the light before trying to look around in the total blackness. Once I was able to see a little better in the darkness I sat upright on the couch but I still faced the same direction. I started looking to my right. The first thing I saw was a huge, shiny, black screen. It was a flat screen television. I looked at the table under it. One of the shelves of the table was a small black box showing the time. Was it really only 4:30 in the morning? I guess so, I continued to look to my right. After I moved my head to the right a bit more there was a window with what looked like a white lacy curtain over it. There was also a tiny table in front of it with pictures on it. I couldn't really see the pictures and I didn't wanna get up to look so I just continue to look around. I looked more to my right and saw the front door. At least I thought it was the front door because there were shoes by the door. There wasn't really anything else in the room besides the couch I was on and me.

Man did I just realize I had to pee. I got up from the couch and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I turned my phone on and lowered the brightness so I didn't wake anyone up with the light. I walked down this short hallway with one door in it. I opened it and sure enough it was a huge bathroom with a bathtub and shower in one. A nice sink and a nice toilet. I closed the door before turning on the light. I locked the door just to feel a little bit safer. I pulled down my pants and panties sitting on the toilet letting the stream that I've been holding in come out of me. When I was done I wiped and flushed the toilet. I pulled my panties and pants back up before I went to the sink to wash my hands. I dried them and turned my phone on again, unlocking the bathroom door and turning the light of. I opened the door and walked out quietly walking back to the living room and sitting back on the loveseat.

"Well good morning." I heard a voice from across the room which made me jump. It was only Jake, thank god. I let my heart slow down before saying anything.

"Jeez you scared the shit out of me" I giggled and leaned back on the couch. I yawned and stretched out. I made a tiny whistling sound to call Princess to me. She jumped on the couch into my lap in the pitch blackness of the living room.

"So how did you sleep?" He laughed while asking me that question. He turned a lamp on as well and the T.V. He came and sat next to me.

"Okay I guess. I was cold and lonely." I bite my lip looking at the T.V.

"I can see that, your cat left you and I only gave you a thin blanket. I should have given you my blanket to cover up with." He smiled at me scooting closer to me covering me up with the thin blanket he gave me. We just sat in silence watching the T.V. together. Since it was so early in the morning there was nothing really interesting on. Just some news, sports, and those adult shows they put on. Jake eventually settled on some weird animated show. It was interesting, but not interesting enough that I would ever watch it on my own. I would've preferred just music. To be fair they are friends.