Chapter 1

It all started after Enies Lobby.

ROBIN POV
I can't help it whenever I see his goofy smile I get butterflies in my stomach and my face turns red. Maybe im sick oh im not sure but i'll ask. I start walking to the medical room and start knocking. I hear a familiar cute voice saying "come in." So I open the door and enter. "Ah hello Robin what brings you here." Said the lovable doctor. "Whenever I look at Luffy my stomach feels weird and my face turns red." I stated. Chopper giggled stating that Im not sick "So what's wrong with me." I said with confusion. "For someone really smart you sure are acting silly." Said Chopper with a laughable tone. "You like Luffy." Chopper stated all happy like. My face turned scorch red and I got a little embarrassed. At this point I can't deny it I caught feelings for luffy.....

LUFFY POV
Im so confused why does my heart skip a beat when I see her it's so dang confusing! I don't know maybe I should talk to Sanji he'll know what to do. Start making my way and head into the kitchen. "Foods not done Luffy." The yellow hair cook said. "That's not why im here". I said with gusto. Sanji proceeded to raise his eyebrow in confusion. He looked at me with concern "Then why are you here." He said. "I have a question." I stated "What is it." He said "Why is it whenever I see Robin my heart skips a beat and I turn red." Sanji proceeded to chuckle and say that "You love her." He said "Of course I do she's my friend." I said in confusion. "No I mean relationship wise." He stated.

THIRD PERSON
As both of them develop there new found feelings they cant help but worry as they both figure out what to do.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.