Chapter 2

Two weeks after chapter 1

Robin POV
I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast and I start to walk in the room and quickly sit next to luffy and blush a little Luffy looks at me and smiles his normal goofy grin and I smile back.

LUFFY POV
Before I could eat Robin sits next to me and I can't help but smile at her and she smiles back making me blush a little and I start eating my breakfast. Sanji looks at me with the GO FOR IT look so I ask if she would like to explore the island we stopped at for supplies and she agrees.

After breakfast

LUFFY POV
We start exploring the towns shopping area and looking at different things until someone bumped me in with Robin and we fell right on each other about to kiss. We got up and both of us was as red as a tomato and before we new it it was dark so we headed to a hotel to stay the night.

ROBIN POV
We got to the hotel and I start registering for a room for the night while Luffy waits I asked for two beds but sadly there was only one room left that we had to share which made me blush. He said he didn't mind so we went. He took a quick shower and I took a one hour shower and got ready for bed. It was awkward sharing a bed with my crush but it was nice. But when he fell asleep he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled me. And me ceasing the opportunity I snuggled against his chest and slept.