night owl // issac x reader

after we all finished fooling around, we decided to go home. After getting home it was around 9 pm. All of the others getting ready to go to bed, i was already half way passed out in my room. I fell asleep for about 3 hours.

I woke up suddenly, sweating and still in my old clothes. I got up out of bed, grabbing pajamas and changing into them. I got up and removed my smuged makeup, not as tired as before. I knew issac would be awake, so i went down to his room, slightly knocking on the door.

"Hey, issac.. you awake?" i tapped my fingers on the door, making sure to not wake him ip if he was asleep.

I felt the doorhandle slightly move, movingmmy orher hand quickly away from it. I saw the tall figure infront of me.

"Oh hey. Something wrong?" He said staring at me

"Oh, no just cant sleep, decided to see if you were awake and see of i can hang out with you for a bit." I smiled at him.

"Oh, uh sure come in. We dknt wanna wake the others" He opened the door all the way, allowing me in.

I walked over to his bed, sitting on the floir near it. I grabbed my phone and check the time. It was arpujd 12:30.

"So, something wrong?" he looked down at me

"Nope, just bored." I said, slightly smiling at him, looking back down at my phone

Issac went back to editing, whilst i was on the verge on falling asleep again. I got up, walking to issac, not trying to distract him but sit on his lap.

to lazy to explain it so heres and image that kinda explains it, but without the arms wrapped arpund reader, and shes actually sitting..

I put my head into his neck, slightly feeling mire comfortable. as i felt a hand run through my hair

felt like making a cute story ngl, but ya! part 3 of thr fucking fags story later, alao sorry for the spelling mistakes, i wrote this at like 1am