golden hour - isaacwhy

in honor of golden hour, since this has been a good song for me lately :)

isaacwhy x reader, fem!reader

****

 READERS POV.

i walked into the college lecture room, setting my stuff down next to the piano, i felt like i just needed a break, to my home. playing piano made me feel at home, you know? it always has comforted me ever since my mother passed. she always had played the piano for me when i was a child. i kept hearing this song called golden hour, i had it on loop, heard it on tiktok. everywhere and i had learned it a few days ago, so i decided to play it. i placed my hands where they were ment to be, and i started playing the song gently, the room was empty since everyone was in their dorms, or so i thought.

ISAACS POV.

i was walking down the hall to my dorm before i heard someone playing in the lecture room, i smiled to myself and walked in. the first glance, i saw her playing the piano smoothly. it felt like the time had froze between us. the angelic notes being played, i felt inlove when she turned towards me, she smiled and continued playing. after the song had ended, she got up and grabbed her stuff, walking towards me. "enjoy what you heard?" she smiled and checked the time on her phone "y/n" she said, looking up at me as she stated her name, "oh, uh- isaac" my face turned red as i looked at her, glancing at each facial feature of hers. "uh- i really gotta get to my dorm but could i get your number?" i asked, stuttering a bit. "sure! its 999-999-6979" she smiled. i typed it into a new contact and waved at her before i left. i felt my face get hot. i felt something i had never felt before. is this love?

it was their golden hour.

****

short but cute story :)