☾ 007 ☽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"ugh! I don't get it! Why can't I use the other breathing forms!" it had been two years since Murai started his training and he had grown like a lot. When Uzui found him he was 5'1, he's matured a lot for a 15 year old. He's almost as tall as Uzui now, with Uzui himself being 6'6 and Murai being 6'1.

"doesn't matter, like my old sensei told me, Work to forge yourself like a tempered blade... and become the most resilient of all! Focus on what you do best!" Uzui gave Murai a flashy smile.

"what so you just copyrighting him now"

"huh?! What do you mean!"

"I dunno, ask the readers" Murai turned around and began walking away but instead copped a harsh kick to his backside.

"for that, you'll be doing extra hard work you hear me!"

"KAW KAW!! UZUI-SAMA PLEASE REPORT TO UBUYASHIKI'S KAW!!" Uzui's crow announced.

"All right, Murai I might be gone for a few days, so make sure you're ready for final selection" Uzui grabbed his swords and followed some Kakashi's that were to lead him to Ubuyashiki's estate.

"tch, jokes on you I was gonna train anyway" Murai mumbled to himself.

"Murai-kun! Come have some lunch!"

"oh! Lunch"

"thank you. For helping me train... Himejima-san"

"you've grown since the last time we spoke, young Soyama"

"hi no kata: Kyōzan Muken [Fourth form: constant resounding slashes]" Murai charged at Gyomie.

"don't jump straight into a fight using your breathing techniques. Watch and learn your opponent's movements first" Gyomei dodged all of Murai's sloppy attacks.

Murai didn't listen and just continued to slash his swords left and right at Gyomei, "you are not listening, slow down, breath"

Murai stopped attacking and focused on his breathing, "but I never said leave yourself wide open, Ni no kata: Tenmen Kudaki [Second form: upper smash]"

Murai tried to stop the harsh impact of Gyomei's spiked flail, but forgot about the axe and almost had his head cut off. "you need to be more aware of your surroundings, other wise you'd be dead right now"

"Yes Himejima-san" Murai bowed to the tall man, thankful he could help Murai train for his upcoming final selection.

"come let us eat, it's getting late and I must leave soon" Gyomei walked towards his house, where Genya was standing out the front, with wide eyes.

"ahh, Murai I forget. This is my ward, Genya" He gestured to the small boy standing beside him.

"*Konnichiwa, it's a pleasure to meet you Genya-kun" Murai bowed to Genya in a polite manner.

"like wise" Gyomei nudged Genya, "tch, nice to meet you too Soyama-kun" the three walked inside to prepare for dinner.

"please just call me Murai"

"tomorrow you two will head to Mount Fujikasane for final selection" the two boys nodded as Gyomei served them their dinner. "also Murai, Uzui-san is sorry he cannot be here to wave you off tomorrow".

"I understand, thank you for training me these past few days Himejima-san"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Konnichiwa = Good afternoon/Hello