☾ 020 ☽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tanjiro and Murai ran to one of the doors on the train cart and jumped onto the roof. "Nezuko! Stay there!! It's too dangerous! Go wake everyone up!" Tanjiro yelled as Nezuko nodded her head and left.

"Come on Tanjiro!" Murai shouted already a cart ahead of him.

The two ran up the train in attempt to find a demon or whatever was making everyone sleep. "Oh, you're awake? Good morning" It waved at the two boys as they stopped at the other end of the cart. "you should've stayed asleep".

'this is it. Lower moon one. Hex... make sure it doesn't happen again'

"I was showing you such a good dream. You should thank me. I could've shown you your families being slaughtered. Next time, shall I show your father coming back to life? Or maybe for you a dream where you father was human instead?" Tanjiro was gritting his teeth but looked confused at that last part.

"my life is nothing of concern to you demon!" Murai yelled unsheathing his swords. 'I need to be careful with my Sound Breathing, there passenger beneath us so I can go around and cause damage'

"you can't go stomping around inside people's hearts! You won't get away with this" Tanjiro said as he started forward for the demon.

BLOOD DEMON DEMON ART: WHISPERS OF FORCED UNCONSIOUS HYPNOSIS!

"go to sleeeeeep" a mouth appeared on his hand causing Tanjiro to go to sleep.

"Tanjiro!" Murai jumped over him slashing at the demon, while Tanjiro recovered almost instantly. Murai and Tanjiro continued to push on to get to the demon as it's hand kept yelling "sleep". The two were finally getting close until Tanjiro blacked out longer than normal. His body collapsed and Murai stood over it protecting him.

"My family would never say that!!" Tanjiro yelled, his voice full of anger, as he ran forward attacking the demon, "Do not insult my family!!" finally Tanjiro had landed a hit on the demons neck and severed his head.

"ł₮₴ ₦Ø₮ ØVɆⱤ... ĐØ ₦Ø₮ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ₣ØⱤ ₳ ₴Ɇ₵Ø₦Đ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł₮ ł₴ ØVɆⱤ"

"I truly understand, how the master felt when he offered me to kill you, in addition to a hashira" his head was connected to the train as he spoke to the two slayers, "your very existence grates on my nerves"

"shit" Murai gripped his swords.

"There it is! that's the expression I wanted to see! Tee Hee Hee! You want me to tell you why I didn't die even though you cut off my head, right? Very well. I'm in high spirits right now. It's so simple even a baby could understand! Hee Hee! Because that was not my main body! The same goes for what's talking to you right now. It looks like my head, but it isn't! While you were deep asleep I fused with this entire train this entire train has become my blood, flesh and bones! Heh heh heh! Your faces! Good, good! Are you tarting to understand? In other words the 200 passengers on this train are all food for strengthening me further! They're my hostages! Hee Hee!" Murai gripped his swords tight, causing his knuckles to turn white.

"I'll kill you!!" Murai yelled as he lunged forward only for the demon to merge into the train. "you bastard!"

"Rengoku!! Zenitsu! Inosuke! This is no time to sleep!! Wake up! Please!" Tanjiro yelled as he and Murai started to make their way back to their friends. "Nezuko!!protect the people who are asleep!!".

Shouting could be heard, meaning some of them had woken up. "follow me, minnions!! Head long rush! Lord inosuke's comin' through!!" Inosuke burst through the roof of the cart coming up to meet Murai and Tanjiro.

"Boar head! No one is safe on this train! The train is now a demon! Protect the innocents!" Murai shouted, and Inosuke trembled.

"I knew it. Then I was right! And I lack nothing as a boss!!" fleshy tentacles started surrounding the passengers.

BEAST BREATHING GO NO KIBA: KURUIZAKI [FITH FANG: CRAZY CUTTING]

Inosuke slashed the tentacles, "I'll save them all! You'll all be bowing to me in thanks! Inosuke's comin' through!".

Murai jumped down into the carts, he threw some of the wisteria coated kunai cause the fleshy tentacles to crumble and burst. Everything was going just fine until a large tentacle came through one of the doors of the carts. 'shit! Not good! Not good!'

SOUND BREATHING ICHI NO KATA: YOKO TODOROKI [FIST FORM: IMPROVED ROAR]

Murai instead of unleashing the form down towards the ground, he unleashed it to his side exploding the large piece of flesh. "phew" Murai sighed before wincing at the sight of the yucky flesh covering some of the passengers, "it'll disintegrate soon".

Murai had been fighting in two of the back carts for a while now, not once had he seen Rengoku or or Zenitsu or the others. 'I heard thunder before, so that's most likely sleeping beauty. If he can handle this than so can I! I'll prove to Tengen that I'm just as good as him! that it wasn't a mistake picking me up off the streets!'

The train shook causing Murai to misplace his footing and fall over, 'shit I'm not gonna make it in time' a tentacle had appeared and was gonna grab a passenger when the train shook again and Rengoku appeared.

"Aha! Young Soyama! So you were down this end of the train! Good to know! I have been tasked with defending the back five carts, you shall help me with it!" Rengoku said helping Murai up. "I see your not using your breathing technique much! Why is that?" he asked as he began severing all the stray tentacles.

Murai snapping out of his amazement joined in helping Rengoku. "The explosions could harm some of the passengers!".

"I see! Then why not make a form of you own?" Murai stared at him confused, "A breathing form where it requires no bombs!" Rengoku said before dashing off to other carts.

'a form that requires no bombs'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Ahh! sorry for the short chapter! but all of the plans I had for the Mugen Train Arc have just fallen out of my head! but don't worry I will defiantly be updating every Wednesday or some times even before that!

Anyway have a good day/night everyone!