𝐎𝐍𝐄 | TO NEW BEGINNINGS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 to one place for long

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 to one place for long. Which is mainly my fault for never being able to control my abilities. I feel emotions way too often and those emotions are what trigger my gifts. A simple compliment from a boy I liked got me levitating my school supplies in the air.

Mother says that it's normal for me since I am still young, but it is a bother. Having to move from school to school is exhausting, and so is having to start all over again with a new set of people.

Now here we were, on our way to yet another school. "Darling, we assure you that this would be the last time that we'd ever be moving you." Mother stated.

I furrowed my brows "How can you be so sure about that?"

She leans in closer to me with a smile gracing her face. "Nevermore is no ordinary school, it's a school for the gifted just like you."

"You would never have to worry about having to hide your abilities ever again, my child." Father spoke up.

These words made me light up. Maybe, this wouldn't be that bad after all.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We've arrived at the gates of Nevermore. The entire school was built like a castle out of a movie. Mother and father exited the car first and I followed soon after. We went up a staircase where lots of students were already walking around, and went inside one of the rooms. I assumed that it was where the head of the school was.

Inside, a woman who seemed to be the same age as my mother sat on the desk before us. She looked up from her papers to look at us and gave the brightest smile with her red stained lips.

"Ah, Cordelia and Stefan it's wonderful to see you!" She lets out in glee as she stood up. Damn was she a tall woman. She went closer to hug both of my parents.

𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒, xavier thorpeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें