𝐓𝐖𝐎 | THE VERY FIRST NIGHT

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 with two other girls was already draining the life out of me

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 with two other girls was already draining the life out of me. Especially with both of them being total polar opposites, they weren't agreeing to each others way of...living?

I sat on my bed calmly reading, while Wednesday pulled out tape and divided our sides of the room equally. Not really.

"I don't think you should be doing that without Enid knowing." I told the her.

"Who made her the boss of everything in this dorm?" She says coldly.

Then she goes by the giant window to do the same. Equally Then she goes by the giant window to do the same.splitting it, with one side left plain and the other covered in colors. As she just finished her work, Enid came barging into the room and the sight made her angry.

This wasn't going to go well.

"What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid bursts.

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday answers while calmly walking away. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

As Enid was about to speak up, she was interrupted by the Addams girl. "Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Silence would've been appreciated by me long ago.

I raise an eyebrow at her as I look away from my book. "Your writing time?" I ask.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel." She reveals. So she's an author. She then turns to look at Enid. "Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog would be coherent." That's it, I will never know peace. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." This definitely wasn't going to go well.

"Hey, let's not start a fight here." I tell Wednesday. "I don't listen to anyone who talks to plants." Wednesday responds. I flash her a middle finger and instead of dwelling on her comment, I continued reading my book.

"I write in my voice." Enid defends. "It's my truth, it's what my followers love."

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." The girl in pigtailed throws yet another insult.