9

It was a week later and Katherine was almost recovered, Kila and August coaxed to talk about her feelings and she is looking happy than she ever looked.  Mostly because Alastair and Adonis has been constantly in touch with her and her bosses have been out of town for some urgent work. So no one is being rude to her.

"Come on 1 more set to go" Alastair clapped to encourage Katherine to pick the 1.2 kg dumbbells that she reluctantly picked up after a long whine and a small glare towards him.

"Hehe" only to give him a awkward laugh and hurriedly curling her bicep when he took threatening step towards her.

"You are torturing an injured" she didn't realised how whiney and comfortable she have gotten around these brothers.

Alastair instead just kept counting and pressing her bicep to correct her form.

As soon as she was done she threw them and sprawled on the floor taking deap breaths.

"We are not done yet"

"But but but" She whined with every but.

"You are being a brat" Alastair kneeled besides her, his hand placed on either side of her head.

Katherine whimpered when she heard the disappointed in his voice, she body felt cold suddenly. Soon her eyes got teary and she whispered a soft sorry looking in his eyes for further disappointment.

"Its okay, You can go changs we will continue this tomorrow, Yeah?" Alastair has never heard his voice getting so gentle.

She slowly dragged herself across the empty room that was used by the dancers.

Katherine dreaded today, her bosses will be back at office and all she can do now is keep quiet and try not to break down before them.

She bid bye to Alastair and left for home all while her bosses kept her distracted. She know they are going to make it hell for her. She missed so many days of work.

*****

"

Why did you two disappear?" He asked in a strong voice to his brothers, who wouldn't bother visiting the sick girl they feel strongly about.

The two startled brothers who have been hiding in their office at home looked seriously guilty.

Aegeus and Achilles could see the disappointment clear in their eyes.

They both looked at each other for a second and stood up after taking the biggest sigh.

"We want you to sit down" Aegeus said as he sat down on the adjacent sofa.

With his head downward he spoke "We have been feeling strong about our secretary" The silence, the fear and the shock was so loud on the Alastair' and Adonis' face.

"Meeting the lady you guys admire felt like betrayal towards each one of us"

"We promised each other to never hide anything" Alastair' voice softer than it was minutes ago.

For the next multiple minutes the room was as silent as the morgue.

"We are meeting your secretary tomorrow" Adonis who was silent since announced.