One shot 🔞

Phayu has been looking at his phone the entire time. Prapai who sat in front of him enjoying the miserable look on Phayu's face.

"Rain has been ignoring me the whole day. I don't know what did I do wrong. He's been rejecting my calls and didn't reply to my texts." Phayu said.

"Did Sky tell you anything?" Prapai shook his head. Pretending to know nothing.

"Oh come on. I'm sure Sky know something. They're best friend!"

"Dude, even if Sky knew something, that's between them. I don't interfere in their friendship." Prapai replied while sipping on his drink.

"Rain never acted like this. Should I fly to Korea and meet him?"

"Calm down, Phayu. Maybe he's busy. They're moving to Japan, right? Their family business is expanding." Prapai say to calm Phayu down.

Then his eyes caught a glimpse of his beloved boyfriend behind Phayu. He stood up, arms wide open and a wide smile visible on his face ready to welcome his small boyfriend into his arms. Sky stood in front of Prapai.

"You look silly, P'Pai."

"Why? I'm just happy to see you. I miss you so much." Prapai pouted. Sky just shake his head and peck Prapai's lips. Then throw himself into Prapai's arms. Prapai then pull Sky to sit down with him.

"Hai, P'Phayu." Sky greeted. Phayu just nodded his head and staring at his phone.

"Sky, did Rain call you or anything? He's been ignoring me the whole day." Phayu said finally lift his head up to look at the couple in front of him.

Sky looked at Prapai then the couple looked behind Phayu.

"About that..."

"P'Phayu." Phayu turned his around almost immediately as he heard the voice. But he turned his body around to face the couple again.

"I must have losing my mind. Now I'm seeing him and heard his voice."

"P'Phayu..." Rain whined. Phayu shook his head. He looked at Prapai and Sky and see their eyes are focusing to what he thought to be his imagination of Rain behind him. Then turned his body around. Again.

"You might get a back ache if you turn your body around so much, phi." Rain jokingly said.

"Rain?" Phayu called out in disbelief.

"We didn't see each other for almost a year and now you won't even believe I'm here?" Rain pouted at Phayu.

"You're here?" Phayu's eyes widened and he got up from his sitting. He slowly walked towards Rain. When he's finally close to the younger, Rain held his hands up and cupped the older's cheek. Phayu can feel the warmth from Rain's palm radiating to his cheeks.

Phayu then pulled Rain into a tight hug which Rain returned his by wrapping his arms around Phayu's shoulders, pulling him closer.

"Oh my god, baby. You have no idea how I miss you."

"I miss you too, phi. So much."

Phayu and Rain is a high school sweetheart. They met when Sky introduce him as his new classmate to Phayu and Prapai. Rain is a new student who just moved to their school. Phayu fell in love with him at first sight.

He started off as a friend and senior to Rain and was brave enough to ask him to be his boyfriend months later. They dated for 2 years then they were separated when Rain graduated high school because his family had to move to Korea for his family's business.

They are doing long distance relationship. Texting, calling and video calling is their routine. They met last year when Phayu went to Korea to celebrate Christmas with Rain and his family.