$c$ One

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

-𝘾𝙭𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

When my Mama asks me will I ever change, I tell her yeah

When my Mama asks me will I ever change, I tell her yeah... but it's clear I will always be the same. Sorry mama you raised a stone cold sinner, i'm just not ready to leave the game.

-Klovr Huxley

𝐒𝐂𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

𝒀𝑨𝑹𝑨    𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺    𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹

𝒀𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊

"Good morning Jaguars just a reminder as you make your way to your first class of the year, be kind, be cool and-" The voice over the intercom could be heard by the students who flooded the campus trying to make it to class on time.

"Ay ya'll know what the fuck goin on it's ya boy Lilo innis bitch and I just wanted to give y'all a few words of encouragement, fuck bitches and get some money and if you broke you shouldn't find shit fun-"

Interference with the microphone caused dissatisfied looks to be plastered over everyone's faces, including yara's.

She carefully analyzed the campus seeing the diversity in the students. Everyone had their own unique way of expressing themselves through clothing or simply by the color dye they chose for their hair.

Chatter from different cliques flooded her ears as she walked up the stairs accompanied by her older brother javares who was busy arguing on the phone with one of his many girlfriends.