Chapter 25 - Party or Drinks?

Flashback (11 years ago [age 12] 26.06.2011)
"You have everything in your suitcase Angelica." my mom assured me and brushed my long hair one last time back. "When is Seb coming to pick me up?" "He will be here in the next minutes." Today was a big day, I was allowed to come to a race with Seb and this time we were flying to Spain for the grand prix in Europe. 

Then the doorbell rang and this was the moment, in which I stormed down the stairs to our front door. Here Seb was already waiting for me "SEB!" I exclaimed and jumped in his arms. "Hey Ane, so lovely to see you." he told me with a soft smile and ruffled a bit through my brown hair. "I missed you soooo much!" "Finally you are here, she couldn't stop talking about you and your cars since the last time you took her to a race." Mama giggled "Aha, then it's good to take you to a race isn't it? " I heavily nodded and after saying goodbye to everyone, I ran down to Seb his car.

"Maybe you should also try to be a racing driver in the future? Now tell me what happened since I saw you the last time?" the German smiled after he was driving through the busy streets. So I already began talking about everything that happened. It was really nice having him here, I really loved visiting Formula 1 races and was fascinated by those fast cars.

When we were at the airplane, I could sit next to Sebastian and even got the window seat. So I looked out of the window the whole flight. After the plane had landed, we got into the rental car of Red Bull and drove to the hotel. I was in the same room with Seb, because it was the best for everyone and he is my uncle.

"So are you hungry right now? Should we eat something?" he asked me and after I told him how hungry I am, we already went down to the restaurant of the hotel. 

A few days later: It's already race day
While holding the hand of Sebastian, I hopped through the paddock excited of what is going to happen today. He got pole position and the chances of getting a podium or maybe even a victory are really high.

When we entered the Red Bull garage together, Christian already spotted us and smiled at me. "Sebastian, Angelica how nice to see you again!" he kneeled down and looked at me "Are you already excited for the race today? Maybe Seb is going to win, wouldn't this be great?" he asked "It would, you are going to win aren't you?" I asked him "Of course Darling." he said and strokes through my hair. 

After Sebastian had to get ready for the race, Christian took me with him and went to the car with me to show me some things. Then he took me to the pitwall and the race was about to start, since the last drivers were driving to their start position after the formation lap. Then the lights were going on and within seconds all were out again and the cars sped away. Again I was completely fascinated of the cars and the loud noises of the roaring engines. 

Mid race, there were already three people who couldn't finish and the German Red Bull driver was still leading in front of Lewis Hamiton and Fernando Alonso. The pitstop went flawless and so it looked good for another win. In the end the podium stayed this way and Seb could finish P1. Together the whole team went to the Parc Ferme to congratulate Seb. After some proud pats he then also came to me and hugged me while lifting me up. I giggled and told him how great he did. 

After that, the podium ceremony followed and then when my uncle was back we met a few people on the paddock again. "Angelica! Hello, I haven't seen you once this weekend!" Michael spoke and also gave me a little hug "If I would have known this than I could have brought Mick too." he told me and smiled at me "That would have been great, we haven't seen each other in ages!" we talked a bit longer, but than he had to leave and since Seb got called over again, he looked for the first familiar face, so that I would not be alone.