💖Christmas Special💖

Mashiho sighed as he rubbed his temple,
"Please stop Yui" Mashiho groaned and looked at his daughter who was fisting his lab coat in her tiny hands

"But you just had some some seconds ago, I can't give you another one" Mashiho said and Yui's mouth immediately bent downwards, soon after, wails began to leave her mouth.

"Yui...too much candy isn't good" Mashiho said cupping Yui's face, He used his thumb to wipe away the tears on her cheeks

"I promise to get you another toy if you stop bothering me about sweets, okay?" Yui nodded and sniffed. She held Mashiho's hand tight and wiped her eyes.

"Ughhhh Yui...how many times do I have to teach you this?" A voice was heard, Mashiho looked away from Yui and saw Junho walking in.

"Never fall for Mama's spells...you do know that he won't give you new toys right?" Junho said arching his brows as he looked at Yui.

Yui looked at Mashiho in full speed "You won't?" Her tiny voice croaked out, her lips were already forming a pout and were quivering. Mashiho panicked looking at Yui, he immediately sent a glare to Junho

"That's it, we're going home early today" Mashiho said and stood up from his seat, he removed his lab coat

"It's about time, I still haven't concluded my research on the new formula I created" Junho said gently carrying Yui out of the seat.

Junho put Yui's gloves on and tied a thick scarf around her neck. "There you go" he said and squished her cheeks making Yui giggle.

Once Mashiho parked, Yui and Junho immediately ran inside the house.

Mashiho got in and saw Junho and Yui cuddling with Junkyu on the couch.
Junkyu looked at Mashiho. "Welcome" he muttered stroking Yui's hair

"Mm" Mashiho just hummed in response and walked up the stairs. They had a fight. A really big one. It lasted for weeks. Mashiho still hasn't gotten over fight.

Junkyu wasn't pleased with Mashiho's working hours and told him to spend sometime with the kids. Of course Mashiho wanted that but he was a doctor.

Junkyu at some point told him to quit his job and be a housewife. Mashiho couldn't agree with that. That was when the fight broke out. After the fight, they really haven't said a sentence to each other.

During dinner. Junho kept glancing at Mashiho and back at Junkyu. He knew they still haven't spoken to each other. He was talking with his friend on his phone and overheard their fight.

He was Nine. He had to do something about it. After all it was him that brought them together, he can't let them separate again.

Mashiho kept looking at Yui as she ate not noticing Junkyu's longing glances.
Once Yui was done eating, Mashiho grabbed his and her plate and went into the kitchen

"You messed up real bad, you know right?" Junho asked elbowing Junkyu. Junkyu sighed and nodded.

"You of all people should know this. You know how hard he studied in College to be who he has become today. He's trying his best to spend time with us and he's doing a great job. In life things don't go how you want it to. He wants to balance his family life and his career and you know it's not possible. Okay you answer this..how many times have you attended my basketball games?"
Junho asked and Junkyu looked away thinking

"Exactly. You don't know because you rarely come to my games. Papa always does even within his work hours. Nothing can ever be perfect. You can't just tell him to quit his job. What I think you should do is put your self in his shoes" Junho said standing up

"He has a strenuous career, two kids and a big baby like you to take care of. Talk with him. Apologize because I know you're a simp, you basically can't do without him and leave the rest to me" Junho said and left the dining.

Junkyu's mind was still on Junho's words. He really messed up.

Junkyu tried talking to Mashiho but he didn't have the opportunity to because Mashiho was not giving him any room to speak to him so he went to his last hope...
Junho

"Yes Uncle Doyoung, at our house. Don't tell Papa. Alright" Junho said and ended the call. He cancelled Doyoung's name on a paper along with other names there

"That's it, now you wait...his birthday's coming up..this is the perfect time for you to fix your mistakes Old man" Junho said and Junkyu glared at him

After talking to Junho for a while, Junkyu went back to his room. He opened the door and saw that Mashiho was not there. He was about to enter the closet bit stopped when he heard Mashiho's conversation

"Mm.. At this point..I don't know...he's not how I've always known him to be...I can't take it anymore...I know I know...*sigh*...I think I'm gonna end things...I can't keep up with this, he's changed so much"

Junkyu's eyes widened as he slowly backed away from the door. He gulped. His heart started beating in a fast pace. He looked up trying to blink the tears that formed in his eyes.

"N-No...he c-can't just end things like this"