I hate you, got that?

It'd been a couple weeks since the brothers had first seen those two people.

Viv, and Robin. Those were their names supposedly.

Robin was a cat mutant, and Viv was a human.. supposedly.

The turtles had seen them a few times when out on patrol, and Donnie decided to gather intel on them.

He couldn't track Robin too well, Robin was great at moving silently due to his padded footing.

So, he started with Viv.

At around 11:30, he waits on that roof top for Robin.

Some times Robin shows, other times he doesn't. Either way Viv will go out and look for mutagen.

Then, at around 1 am, he'll go back to that roof to, presumably, read or draw.

Then he goes home.. it's a small apartment, nothing fancy.

Donnie had more or less stalked Viv for many weeks now, and he was going a tab bit stir crazy trying to figure out why he wants that mutagen. Don realised that he often gives the mutagen to Robin, and then he can't track Robin down to find it.

Why do they want it? Do they work with the Krang? Shredder? He didn't know, and it was driving him nuts.

He had a massive scheme web thing on Viv.

(All credit to Issu3_Ch1ld for this!)

"Hey, why don't we go out and look for them tonight?"

Leo offered, worried that if they don't Donnie might go insane.

"Yes!! Yes, oh please! That'd be great!!"

Donnie beamed in reply.

"Okay, it's settled then. Tonight, no patrol. We look for Robin and Viv."

Donnie smiled bright at Leo's preposition, and shot up.

"We need to leave before half eleven!!"

Donnie spoke, raising his fist into the air.

".. why?"

Raph asked.

"Because, that's when Viv gets to the roof. If we leave after half eleven, we'll probably miss them!"

"... Donnie, you freak me out sometimes dude."

Mikey replied, assuming Donnie had been stalking them.

"Thanks! Now, let's get going!"

Donnie spoke with a smile at first, but then it dropped as he headed to the exit.

Leo and Mikey followed behind.

"Come on Raph!"

Leo spoke.

"Uggh.."

Raph groaned, as he stood up and left. He didn't like going on search missions, he loved patrol because half the time he could kick butt.

---

After a little while, they got to the roof. It was roughly 11:35 currently, and sure enough Viv was on the roof. He was holding a book, dangling his legs over the edge of the building.

"There he is!!"

Donnie whisper shouted.

Raph sighed at Donnie's excitement.

"This has really been driving you nuts, huh?"

He questioned, folding his arms.

"Indeed!!"