𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

(𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂)

(𝙵𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜)/*-

"Jesse, open the door. Tryouts for this year have officially begun." Camille said. Jesse opened the door, and people started walking in and taking a seat in the bleachers. When everyone was in, the boys fixed the mat, and moved out of the way, as Camille started talking. "So, all of y'all think y'all good enough to be cheerleaders? That's funny." She started again, "Well, unless you can do this," She looked at Leti, she did a high kick into a split, perfectly might I add, and snapped her fingers. "Don't waste our time." Camille said. A few people got up and left after that. "And if you can't do this," She looked at Kirresha, as she did a toe touch. "Why are you still here?" Camille asked. Some more people left. "Can you do this?" Camille asked as I did a roundhouse back handspring back tuck.

"If not gon head out." Camille finished. "And don't think you gon be able to get by without being able to do this." Camille said, as we stepped back while Jesse and Tyson did a tumble run. "Or this!" She announced as a guy on the team named Tyler did multiple back layouts. A lot more people had left after that, we had like a quarter of the people that we had at the start left over.

"Now this is more like it. Pay attention, cause I'm only gonna say this once-" Camille started before she was interrupted by Britney doing a move. I rolled my eyes as she landed right in front of me and Camille. "Now you can start." She said with a fake smile, and flicked her hair. She walked over to the bleachers and sat down, with a fake smile, and her legs crossed.

This will not be fun. AT. ALL.