Specials 1 - If i could do it...

[ . . . ]

...

...

...

"Psst.... Hey.... Wake up..."

...

...

...

"Come on... Wake up...!"

...

...

Ugh....

I groggily opened my eyes slowly just to see (Y/N) breathing a sigh of relief

"Geez Aether... Don't scare me like that... I was about to go pour water on you by asking Mona..."

I held my head in pain as i sit up from the ground, noticing the mostly destructed surroundings.... Burnt ground everywhere... "What.... Happened...?"

"Well... You kind of caused a.... Chemical reaction with slimes, and... You know.... Hilichurls arrived and... The whole place exploded... If i hadn't casted a barrier on us, you would had suffered heavy damage..." She sighed and shook her head... I wonder if Venti is fine with it... We are near his... Shrine after all...

"Sorry... I'll reflect on it" I apologized and scratched the back of my head "There's no need... It was kind of my fault for not stopping you ... If only i was better then maybe i could have helped you with your test and prevent this .."

I shake my head, here she goes again... "Not everything is your fault (Y/N)..."

Ugh... I suppose a small recap could do...

Me and (Y/N) met at the beach... Well... It was eventful.... She really just fell like an angel and complained and apologized to me for... Splashing water at me?

Well... That's one thing to apologize for but she's one clumsy ... Uh.... Flag.... Raiser? She mostly trips and apologizes with things she hit....

Including hilichurls....

Which... Somehow accepts her apology and let her go???

There's LOTS of weird events when i walked with her, Apparently even at one point she manage to just.... Send the invading hilichurls off to a different direction with the reasoning : "Please come some other time, we're busy with dealing with something else!"

There's also the time when she was at the lake with a bunch of hilichurls worshipping her...

And then the time where she used an Anemo slime as a mount...

Even back at Liyue.....

...

It's like having her is both a blessing and a cursed...

It's not only hilichurls and slimes she affected, even People as well!

She became Klee's mother, it's like she stole Jean's position!

Lisa seems to be demanding her more into the library ( she told me that she goes there when she has free time )

Noelle seemed to be there for her when she needs something -

"Uguuuh.... Stay atill okay Aether? I'll just grab some water to drink-"

"Here you go!"

"Wah!"

Like that! She just comes in the speed of light! It's scary....

Who else....

Diluc seems to ask her to go to the bar around midnight ( She told me that she had to wear something ) which is worrying