Chapter one: Welcome to nevermore

I got in the car after school and i was crying. My mom said "Babyy whats wrong?" I looked at her and said "I- I was getting bullied again.. I wish i could just go to nevermore so i could be with people like me" She stayed silent for a while and then said "Ill make you a deal. I'll let you go to nevermore for this semester and if you really like it ill let you go again" I Smiled and yelled "Thank you mom". The next morning i woke up in the car and said "W-Where are we" My mom giggled and said "Nevermore of course" I looked outside the window and grinned. I said "Woahh this place looks so cool". We pulled up in front of the school and the driver got our things and took them to my new room. My roomate ran to me and said "Hello!! My name is enid sinclair" With a big smile on her face. I looked at her and accepted her hug while saying "Y/n y/l/n" She showed me to my new room and said "biggest one in the school" It was a massive room and had 2 seperate bathrooms and walk in closests. Even my own house didnt look this good and i said "Woah". Enid looked at me and said "Whats your ability that got you in here??" I looked at her and laughed and said "Ability?? Try abilities.. Im gifted with 4 abilities.. even tho i can only use 3 of them but according to my mom the 4th one came out when i got mad as a child." I Showed her my fire controlling power my telekenesis and then my mind reading. She was very shocked and said "Woah.. Thats cool" I smiled and went to get the rest of my stuff.