[god sh*t of death]

Og!lock can't believe his other self is much stronger than him even tho his other self didn't did his berserk form and was fighting him in his human form his other self just beaten him up so easily while he was in his berserk form!

Og!lock:'how is he stronger than me!'
*Huff* *huff*

When the door suddenly open they immediately turn their heads to the door only to see cale standing there staring at them blankly while muttering "what the hell happened when i passed out?......"

Lock after hearing cale mutter that words immediately ran at him.

Og!lock that was being hold by choi han and rosalyn flinch at his other self as he see him run towards cale.

Lock run towards cale and when he was almost to cale he immediately hugged him.

Cale however when he saw lock running at him with scratches frown.

The 6 people who had witness this flinched lock never do that in there dimension.Even og!choi han and
og!Rosalyn never see og!lock hugged them even tho they treated each other like siblings.

Og!lock:'what is he doing?'og!lock of course is more surprise.

Cale looked at lock who was hugging him like a 7y/o child who was crying after fighting with his siblings.

Cale:"haaaaaa....Lock are you ok?
What happened why do you have such scratch?"cale said in a gentle tone.

Lock:"he started it."lock spoke pointing at og!lock.

Og!lock flinch at his other selfs sudden change of attitude.

Cale looked at og!lock and saw how bruised he was'looks like they did fight' cale thought while cursing god of death.

Cale looed at them one by one then turn his gaze back to lock.

Tap.tap.tap.

Cale:"lock its alright we'll go to sait jack later to heal your scratches ok?"
Cale said while pating lock's head.

Og!Ron:'ho seems like the puppy young master is grown up already.'

Og!Alberu:'is that really the rumored trash cale henitise?'

Og!lock flinch a little at the how cale is taking care of his other self it kinda remind him how his uncle used to take care of him before he died.

But og!lock flinched again by the suddyn word cale had said and it was noticed by choi han and Rosalyn

Cale:"same goes for you og!lock." Cale
Said looking at og!lock who had so many bruises

Cale:"lock can you please wait outside ill have to talk to them privately?"

Lock:"are you sure young master?"Ask lock worried,cale just nod at his question.

As soon as lock left the room cale started to speak again.

Cale:"how about we sit down first?"
Said cale with a smile at his face as they all started to sit down.

After a few silence og!alberu started to speak only to be cut of by cale

Og!Alberu:"so young Master cal-"

Cale:"its ok your highness i already know the god of shit death bastard send you guys here for information about the war right?"

No one question why cale just curse a god since some of them seems to know who the said person already.

Og!alberu:"that is correct young master cale."

Cale:" haaa...since i dont know where to start...what is it in your timeline or what is the war that just happened?"

Og!alberu looked at cale suspiciously and was hesitating to answer or not.
'Why is he asking me that' but his thought was cut of after hearing cale sigh for the 5th time.

Cale:"haaaaa....you know i don't really like wasting time and i don't ether like going to that place but it seems his highness the star of our heart and empire is hesitating to answer this lowly Noble's question so if you don't want to answer me how about going to.......the museum youll know all the information you need there."

!?

"Empire!?"all of them shouted they are ao shock why did the god of death said only the personality is different but this is a new level the roan kingdom turn into empire!?

Cale:"ahem!.as i said We'll go to the paerun kingdoms museum in 3 days and you'll get the all information its all detailed"cale got chill when he said all detailed well its true tho because the crazy bastard was the one who build the museum himself.

Ron:"excuse me young master but isnt that the paerun kingdom that attack the roan kingdom?"ron ask as he only know that in their dimension the paerun kingdom attacked the roan kingdom lead by clopeh sekka the  enemy that they are currently against with.

With that they all turn their head's towards cale who looks calm.

Cale:"oh? Actually in our dimension he lost and now his weakness is now in my hands"

Og!Rosalyn:"amazing"Rosalyn said

Og!choi han:"and how are you so sure he wont betray you?"choi han ask even tho he dont really like cale the war is more important.

Cale:"he'll blow up."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?"they all ask in union.

Cale:"like i said.he'll.blow.up." forming his hand into a fist and making a exploding motion.

'WHAT!?'

________
BYE~