[.....!! ]

"Young master so what are you gonna do with them?"said ron with his usual benign smile while giving cale a lemon tea.

Cale then frown when he saw ron giving him the lemon tea that he hates the most.but still accept it when he saw the smile in ron's face.

'Vicious old man...i will have to deal with the other worlders first since i don't want another ron that will give me lemon tea......'

"Well...give them information that they need so that they can get back to their dimension..so ron observe them report to me if they do something suspicious."

"Yes Young master."

"You may g-'

*knock knock*

'What the hell is going on today i cant even finish the word's that im saying!'
Cale is getting annoyed by this fact.

"Come in"
After cale said that Alberu then came in.

"Your highness."ron said while bowing
Then exited the room only cale and alberu the crown prince was the only one on the room since cales kids was playing with the locks siblings.

"Your highness the emperor of the roan empire that shines brighter than the sun.my heart is very happy to -"
Cale once again got cut of.but cale still has his scammer smile in his face if raon was here he would have said if cale is going to scam someone.

"Enough."

"Yes your hig-"

"Hyung."

"Yes,hyung-nim."

"so are you not telling what is going on?"alveru said with a princy smile

"Aah. I forgot."

"You crazy basta-haaaaaan!Just explain it to me.."alberu said with a tired voice.

Cale then start explaining it alberu.

"So thats why the Temple's are destroyed"alberu spoke while his both hands is on his face
'His kids are the one who destroyed the Temple's of GoD.....

"Hmmm?What do you mean?"Cale ask
Since he does not know what his hyung is talking about.(cale being dense as he is.....)

'This dense bastard!'

***********************

the next day

again in a room were the people from 'the birth of a hero' are now discusing what are they gonna do next when og!rosalyn suggested something.

"you'ye highness, what do you think about going to the henituse territory <a/n:i dont know the dukes henituse territory name so i think its the rain city?>to see the rain city to invistigate?"

"hmn,that could be a good idea miss rosalyn."

"so were going to rain city?"og!lock ask

"seems like it" og!choi han answer feeling a bitter taste in his mouth because of a certain bad memory.

And just like that they stared to move,while walking on the hallway they happen to pass rosalyn.

"oh,you must be the people from anothere dimension!,its nice to meet you."rosalyn greeted.

"ah,its nice to meet you to."og!rosalyn greeted back

"where are you guys going"

"where going to go to rain city miss rosalyn"this time it was og!alberu who spoke

"is that so your highness,....then why not use a telleportation scroll?i'll be more faster."ask rosalyn

"that.......you see we dont have one and if using teleportation magic you need the coordination...."