Chapter 10: Dragonshy

It's been a few days since Trixie's arrival in Ponyville as well as the Ursa Minor incident.

Many ponies were angry with Trixie for lying about defeating an Ursa Major, tricking Snips and Snails into believing her lies which lead them to try and bring an Ursa Major and instead brought the Ursa Minor that terrorized the town.

So Trixie decided to make amends by helping the other ponies of Ponyville which made some ponies forgiving her while some were still upset with her. Your friends forgave Trixie for her actions and became friends with her, despite the rocky start at first.

As for you, you let Trixie move in with you until she can get a place of her own while the Mane 6 felt a little jealous of Trixie living with you but they let it go. There were times where Trixie would speak in first-person when it was just you and her since she got comfortable around you and started to develop some feelings for you like the Mane 6 have feelings for you.

Also, you finally opened your store to sell magical items like magical storage crystal pendants, magical barrier bracelets, magic goggles and other various types of magic crystals with various abilities and effects. You named your store, Spectacular Magical Emporium and when the grand opening happened, you had many customers to buy your magical items with most of them buying magical storage crystal pendants and most Pegasus customers bought the magical goggles that allowed them to see in the dark and locate the energy signature of others if they are far away or in an misty/cloudy area.

You didn't work alone at your store as you had help from Trixie who you gave a job so she could support herself which she was thankful for and helped her learn some humility. Trixie was a bit boastful at times but she does display some humility.

Right now, you and Trixie are walking through Ponyville together to Spectacular Magical Emporium while passing by some ponies who wave at you while some frowned at Trixie which made her disheartened which you noticed.

P/N: "Cheer up Trix, I'm sure it won't be long until everypony comes around and forgives you eventually for what happened with the whole Ursa Minor incident. You've got me and the others so don't worry about it." You said which cheered Trixie up.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Thank you P/N, you always know how to cheer me up." She said with a smile.

You and Trixie arrived at Spectacular Magical Emporium and you unlocked the front door and both you and Trixie went inside with you put up the "We're Open" sign to let others know the store is open. You went into the workroom to create more magical items to sell while Trixie went to the counter to attend any customers who would come into the store.

You are working on an bunch of magical items until Trixie entered the workroom.

Trixie Lulamoon: "P/N, Spike is here to see you."

P/N: "Okay." You said and followed Trixie out of the workroom and saw Spike. "Hey Spike, what's up?"

Spike: "Not much. Anyway, Twilight has sent me to bring you to the library."

P/N: "Okay but why?"

Spike: "She's calling everypony that represent the Elements of Harmony for an important meeting and you represent the Element of Determination so you're needed." He informs you.

P/N: "Okay I will be there." You said and Spikes leaves while you turn to Trixie. "Trixie, can you run the store while I'm gone?" You asked her.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Of course. Leave it to me."

P/N: "Okay I trust you Trixie. I'll see you soon." You said and left the store as Trixie smiled.

Trixie Lulamoon: "He trusts me..." She whispered happily.