- Chapter 12: Someone end this now! -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Jenny's Pov -

- Jenny's Pov -

I wake up feeling someone touching the scars on my left shoulder, i look over to my left and i see Bruce checking my new metal arm but then i see no-one else is in the room. I sit up using my new arm because laying down isn't making Bruce's check up easy, once i'm sat up and pressed the button to raise the bed i see Bruce looking at me in shock. I give him a small smile as i sit forward slightly so be can see my shoulder blade clearly now that i'm awake. He gives me a thankfully look then starts to do the checks properly now, i sit still letting him do what he does best not wanting him to loose concentration. Once he's done he silently passes me some folded clothes and points to the bathroom door with a small smile on his face and i know he is silently telling me i'm free to go. I have found out that Bruce only talks when he has to, other then that he is a very quiet person and doesn't talk much which i don't mind because i can be like that sometimes.

I climb out of bed then go to the bathroom where i have a quickish shower making sure to wash the blood off my left arm thanks to Tony making it waterproof. When i'm done i get dry and put the clothes on that Bruce gave me (Outfit above) then leave the bathroom only to see Bruce stood there looking worried. He has a tablet on his hand and he keeps looking at that then at me with worry growing on his face each time he meets my eyes and i know it must be something bad. After a few minutes of just staring at each other he walks over and hands me the tablet and a ear piece then walks out the medical room. I sit down on the edge of the bed i was just sleeping on just a few minutes ago then i look down at the tablet in my hand and almost drop it at what i see. There on the screen is my husband and brother who was hurt just a couple days ago fighting hydra agent's left, right and center, i can't believe they went to fight without telling me first. I take a couple deep breaths not wanting to loose my temper with my husband or brother then put the ear piece in ready to hear what's going on.

"You know Jenny is going to have our heads when we get back" James said throwing punches left and right

"I know but we left Bruce with her and Elliott so she could recover and be safe without having to worry about us" Steve said the grunted when a hydra agent punched him in the face