Strapped.

Jupiter's POV

Hey I'm Jupiter.

I had just finished getting my makeup done for today's podcast when my phone buzzed

I had just finished getting my makeup done for today's podcast when my phone buzzed. My special guest of the day had arrived to the studio. I started freaking out a little because I actually had a huge crush on this artist and then the fact I was getting to interview them was insane. Looking in the mirror one last time, making sure that I looked absolutely flawless, I mean I did want to make a good first impression.

I walk to my seat looking around for them, but I hadn't seen them yet. I shrug it off and started with the opening section to the podcast. After making sure everything was in order I placed my headphones on and grabbed my question cards. I cleared my throat before giving a thumbs up to start recording.

"Hey everyone you know who it is and if you don't it's me your girl Jupiter and welcome to The Rotation." I said into the mic and smiled looking at my friends who stopped by today.

"On today's episode of The Rotation we have a special guest that I have been dying to get on the show. We have none other than the incomparable Kehlani." I said and everyone in the studio started clapping as Kehlani came and took a seat across from me.

"Hello hello everybody! Hello Jupiter." She said and smiled, I swear I melted right there.

"Thank you for coming today Kehlani it is an honor to have you on the show." I said and smiled back at them.

"No, thank you for having me. I am a fan of the show for sure." She said and then licked their lips, kinda looking at me up and down. I noticed but brushed it off, I had to keep my horny girl locked up during this interview.

Throughout the show we cracked jokes and laughed, we also talked about issues that were important to us as well as address some rumors. We were almost done with the segment when I decided to ask something that wasn't on my cards just out of curiosity really.

"Because I'm nosey, I have to ask. Have you ever strapped someone?" I asked and right when I did you could see Kehlani's demeanor change. She instantly radiated dominance, she licked their lips and smirked before shrugging nonchalantly and leaned back in the seat once more.

"I can show you better than I can tell you. Actions speak louder than words." Instantly I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and I fanned myself with my cards.

"Alright everyone that's it's for today's episode of The Rotation. Come back next week where we will be talking Age/Sex/Location with Ari Lennox." I said and then the director yelled cut. I looked over at Kehlani and saw she was chuckling. I quickly removed my headphones and cleared my throat.

"I wasn't kidding. I can show you if you would so desire." She whispered to me so others wouldn't hear. I nodded my head and bit down on my bottom lip. The Kehlani was offering to fuck me and you thought I was going to pass on the opportunity??