16: Embarrassed.

"I don't know what I would've done without you, again

"I don't know what I would've done without you, again."

Mark chuckled and waved his hand. "That's nothing, don't worry."

"No, I really feel like whenever I'm in trouble you're the only one who can fix it." she sipped on her hot chocolate and felt her cheeks getting warm from Mark's stare.

"Maybe that's why you met me in the first place. Maybe I'm supposed to be your one-call-away." he smiled sweetly and took a sip of his chocolate drink as well. He suddenly chuckled at Kazuha who began getting red.

"What?"

Mark tried to speak but his giggle wouldn't let him. Instead, he got up his chair and walked over to the girl. He leaned down and gently wiped the dark spot of chocolate off her lips with his thumb. Seeing her shy reaction, he put his finger underneath her chin and gently pecked her lips.

Kazuha's insides twisted left and right, fireworks were visible in front of her eyes at the feeling of Mark's lips against hers once again. She was down bad for him and she knew she was screwed.

"You're adorable." he said in a deep, raspy voice, making shivers go down Kazuha's neck.

"Stop it, you're making me blush." she pushed him away gently.

He chuckled and went back to his seat. Once he sat down he looked around and the girl noticed, suddenly remembering where they were and getting embarrassed once again.

"Your place is really nice."

Kazuha glanced at Mark who looked at her living room with a small smile on his pretty face. She snapped back into reality before getting completely zoned out by his beauty. "You don't have to lie." she took a sip of her drink again, this time wiping her lips herself before Mark could decide to do it for her again.

"I'm serious. why would I lie?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We both know how this neighborhood looks and so does my apartment."

"I don't know what you mean at all."

"Are you always this polite?"

Mark smiled. "Kazuha, I really don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing wrong with this place. Look at how you decorated everything," he pointed towards many things in the room. "You have talent."

Kazuha put her head down but smiled to herself. Mark suddenly got off his chair and walked up to her again. He squatted down and put his hands on her knees. "Look at me," she listened and glanced at him with sad eyes. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. A home is a home, you have a roof over your head and that's all that matters. And I promise you, you made it beautiful here."

Kazuha felt her eyes fill up with tears at his sweet words. She had never felt this appreciated by anyone, let alone a guy she met recently. "Thank you."

Mark shook his head. "Don't thank me." he winked and got back up but before he could go back to his seat, he felt the girl grabbing him with one finger. Their two fingers intertwined immediately as she got up her chair to face him. They looked at each other sweetly and leaned in slowly for a passionate kiss.

After awhile, Mark had to go home. The two shared another sweet kiss outside of her apartment as she watched him get to his car. The two acted in love and couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.

Though the third person, seeing their cuteness, couldn't hide her anger.