Chapter Two: He's Not Interested

BITTERSWEET MOMENTS WITH YOUa jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfiction CHAPTER TWO: He's Not Interested

a jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfiction
CHAPTER TWO: He's Not Interested

FRIDAY

"Hey there, sexy" Mingyu had said it. He'd confidently stalked his way into the academy's version of a cafeteria (which is just a huge room where poor college students are forced to pay high prices for average food, or starve for the rest of the day, because if they have to eat one more bowl of ramen, they'll literally have a meltdown), and then stole one of the many empty seats beside a rather phlegmatic Jeon Wonwoo. The taller man made sure his body posture was open, broad chest puffed just slightly and shoulders squared. He kept his legs and arms wide, in a sense barricading the unreceptive person from leaving this rather uncomfortable and unneeded conversation. Confrontation? Ambush?

There was a second of silence between the two. Wonwoo kept his focus on chewing the last bit of a sandwich he chomped down on, also watching the second and final season of Netflix's once popular Korean drama: Love Alarm. Mingyu was beside him, patiently waiting for any form of acknowledgment. But once the ravenette with circular glasses perched on the bridge of his nose swallowed, he finally found his voice to speak.

"You're coming on a little strong, don't you think?" He still hadn't spared the tall man a glance, too busy watching Jojo stumble into some curtains, ultimately embarrassing herself in front of Hyeyeong. Wonwoo just briefly cringed at the fall, the thought of that happening to him flashing in his head. "I'm not interested."

Mingyu scoots his chair closer. If that's even possible. An irritable sigh could be heard coming from the nose of the older, maybe even an attempt at an eye roll. Mingyu was invading his space—not that he wasn't before—and had Wonwoo mentally praying that if he stays neutral enough, the dark brunette beside him will give up and eventually leave. Even though he should have the second "I'm not interested" was said.

"Confidence typically gets the pretty girl," A large tan hand was brought to a much paler face, fingers light as he turned Wonwoo's head. There we go. The two were officially looking at one another. Boosted Mingyu's ego. Especially when the elder didn't reject the touch, nor scowl upon them locking eyes. Actually the bespectacled male kept stoic as his eyes traced over the handsome features to one of the school's star soccer players. The most of a reaction he gave was the raising of of his right eyebrow, blinking impassively.

"I hate to burst your bubble Kim Mingyu, but I'm not a girl" Wonwoo used his middle finger to push his glasses a little more up his nose. "Again, I'm not interested" The brunette should have gotten the apparent message by now. The older one didn't want to be bothered, nor does he want to fall into whatever flirtatious trap a six-foot-puppy-resembling man is trying to capture him with. Plus, doesn't he already have a girlfriend? A girlfriend who threatens the future of anyone who dare even look at Mingyu romantically. Wonwoo would be six-feet under right now if Soyeon saw what her precious official but unofficial boyfriend was doing.