CHP 9

Later at night,

Nobody's Pov

The clouds were spread all over the kingdom like it will rain very soon. The king's bedroom was dark and cozy. Bedroom's window wide open and the wind came inside, blowing the curtains in other direction.

It was when Yn feel chills inside her body that how cold today the weather is

Yn was seeing outside the view of the kingdom which was really peaceful but God knows what will happen to her when she will met her husband being embarrassed that she spill the half truth Infront of him.

Yn was in her thought's when she doesn't noticed that someone have came inside the bedroom in his silky night robe.

Yes King Kim Taehyung the man who loves his woman came inside and went towards her and stand closely behind her but Yn didn't notice him.

When Taehyung whisper in her ear, she felt chills inside her whole body and turned around to see her Husband.
"You are looking breath taking my love" he whisper in her ear and was nibbling his nose on her earlobe.

Yn was extremely shocked to see Taehyung behaving like this , it was like he just joke around her when he said My Love.

Gathering her confidence, she said in her sweet voice "Your majesty, what are you doing it's too late we s-should s-sleep Now. But before she could get out of his grip.

He turned her around and she landed on his hard chest. She was utterly shocked that she can't process anything at that moment.

When she landed on his hard chest. He without wasting of time attached his lips with her and kissed her pinky glossy lips slowly like she would be hurt if he roughly kiss her.

Yn who was shocked and was on 9 cloud gasp when she feel his lips on her softly yet lovely kissing her.

Yn didn't kiss him out of shock, and Taehyung notice it he broke the kiss and attach his forehead with her.

"Yn I know u are shocked but believe me I Love You Yn I really do" he said in his husky voice while giving Yn hard time to think that if he left her then but she remove her unwanted thought and hold taehyung's hand which were placed on her cheeks

"Taehyung" she said and he look in her addicted eyes which were hypnotizing him. Yn take deep breath and said "I Love You Kim Taehyung not because you are King but because You stole my heart and I belong to you you have every rights on me".

That's it Taehyung who was praying God in his mind that his angel should love him back and now he got his answer, with out waisting any time he hold Yn's waist tightly and pulled her closer to him. Yn saw how much he loves her and today his eyes were showing emotions that God knows from how many years he didn't show.

Taehyung kiss her passionately and Yn also kiss him back.They were devouring each other's lips when Yn felt out of breath and they break their kiss. Yn was out of breath and was catching her breath cuz it was her first time and Taehyung who have done this a lot of time wasn't out of breath and he didn't wanted to break the kiss but Yn was struggling to catch her breath so he unwantedly break the kiss.

He hold her waist and push her on the bed.
Yn was shocked but inside she was really happy that the man she was loving will now make her his.

Taehyung hover on Yn and again kissed her but this time roughly. His hand went towards her back where her silky night robe was knot in a tie. He open the knots of her robe and slid it a little bit to devour her silky smooth skin.

He kisses her shoulder and gives her hickey all over her neck.

In a split of second, both their clothes were on the ground and they were just left in their undergarments.

Yn who was a moaning mess while Taehyung was slowly slowly going down while kissing her belly button.
And when he reach towards her womanhood he look in her eyes and she nodded.
Taehyung peck her lips and put his index finger In her hole while his thumb was slightly rubbing her clit.

When Taehyung insert his finger, Yn scream because of the pain which will soom replace with pleasure.

Taehyung faster his pace and slide two more finger in her while she moan in pain and pleasure both.

Taehyung groan when he see how her walls are clenched tightly around her fingers.
Yn was going to cum but Taehyung didn't wanted it so fast so he remove his fingers and remover his boxer.

Yn was scared that how will he fit but Taehyung without giving her warning thrust inside in full pace and Yn's mouth left a scream.

Tonight both souls were devouring each other and they vow that they won't left each other's side in their difficult times.

But little did they know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ℙℛᎾℳℐЅℰ'Ѕ Ꭿℛℰ ℳℰᎯℕT TᎾ ℬℰ ℬℛᎾᏦℰℕ (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)