3

The Agent and Ghost have a talk. When her words get too much, he shuts her up his own way.

---

He's going to murder Price. No, murder would be a slight overreaction. Serious bodily harm is more what he's looking for. Sew his mouth shut maybe, glue his fingers together in a way so that he's never going to be able to knock on another fucking door. The bathroom around him feels clammy, her showers have to be so fucking scorching hot for the walls to still be damp. At least it still smells nice in here. Maybe he won't have to go after the Sergeant that collected them from the front gate for looking at her the wrong way. After all, he was the one supplying them with hygiene products. It seems like the way he stared at his Agent's nice ass made him give her something that smells extra sweet.

He was so close to opening his pants and pushing her head down between his legs. Her meek little 'Can I help you now Lieutenant?' still resonates in his head. She was eager for it, too. Her hand sliding down, inches from finding out that Ghost's fingers were only the smallest taste of him he had to offer. How her eyes lowered, right to where he wanted her wet mouth to be. Only for them to shoot up once again, open wide with fear as a knock came from behind her. He doesn't care if they would know, he does not give a single shit. Neither his reputation nor his dignity is on the line here. He's far beyond concern about what others think of him. At least not when it's the choice between choking her on his cock or being reprimanded for breaking regs.

Ghost knows it's the lust encasing his brain that makes him think like this. Of course he cares about his teammates, which is why he let her usher him into the bathroom. He's not the only one involved in this, and who knows, with how god damn secretive the NSA seems to be, maybe there's more on the line for her. Which makes it that much more exciting, she's potentially putting her career on the line for his dick. She's that far gone for him.

The bigger problem is his erection flagging at a fast pace. His emotions can get hot and intense, but only so long as he turns his focus on one thing. It comes with being able to adapt to situations at the snap of a finger. The low voice of Price outside the door talking to her isn't helping either. Apparently, he's caught on as well. Tells her he's concerned for her, wants to clear anything up before something happens in the field, potentially fucking up. Ever the upright soldier Price, putting the mission first. Ghost isn't as worried as he is, she's proven time and time again that she's a professional that can separate personal shit from work. That doesn't mean that Ghost doesn't want the Agent back that first embarked with them.

He can hear her appease Price, talking about family, being homesick, something along those lines. Ghost isn't sure if he takes the bait, Price is pretty adept at reading people. But she reassures him again, nothing's going to happen. A chair creaks on the floor and he hears him patting her back and wishing her a good night before the door falls into the lock once again. A sigh leaves her and Ghost steps up to the door. It's one of those rare times he doesn't want to impose himself, so he waits for her to get him.

A foreign feeling swirls through him as she opens the door. Her eyes are closed off again, Ghost doesn't like it. He wants them wide and gleaming, whether he's the reason or something else. He has to adjust back to the dim haze of the room as he pulls the door shut, banishing the harsh neon light behind him. The way she sits on the bed and lets her head hang a little too low makes Ghost clench and unclench his fist. This is definitely not what he wants. He could've come down her throat by now. Fucking Price.

He's not going to leave her like this. The chair that stands opposite of the bed creaks under his weight as he sits down. Her hands wipe over her face and back up to push her hair back. It takes some time before she looks up at him. Ghost thinks of the way he held her in the safe house, he's probably never going to forget how his arms closed around her. There's a distant echo in the back of his head, he feels too far away from her.