part 8

While Fiat was angry, Tawan kissed him. Don't be angry, dear. I was joking. I love you so much.                                       Fiat. Ha ha ha it's not funny you bother me so much Good Vatiye cute do not get angry I said I love you 🥺                 Oh well don't make such a cute face it doesn't suit you Good  Vitiye, I want to tell you something              fiat: what?                                  We must sleep because you have tomorrow University Don't forget, my little baby                           ok I agree                                Let's sleep now then  ،Fiat (in a soft voice) Where do I sleep? Haaaaa Fiat does not start                                         Your place in my arms, don't you know?                    Fiat  😁. I knew but I wanted to hear it from you.                                            And now you heard it, so you should come to your place to sleep.                       I come, Oh Tawan, you smell fresh.  Don't make up the words, it smells like the shampoo we used together (Fiat is making up words so he doesn't sleep 😂😂😂)
let's sleep now                        after minutes. Fiat looked at Taoan and saw that he was sleeping deeply. Oh my love is like an angel.Mhhhhhh The sound of Fiat's kiss to Tawan I love you my sweet man, when you sleep like a child and when you wake up like my father scolding me 😵😄

Next part..........