2: "Demon Child.."

A kid was spotted in Ylisse causing mischief everywhere he went

A kid was spotted in Ylisse causing mischief everywhere he went. People who have reported this news describe him as a demon child since he has tiny black horns and a cat-like tail. He looked like your normal 10 year old blonde hair boy yet his Crystal blue eyes seem to have no color to them minus being bright blue. He just finished his last mischief for a bartender who kicked him out of the bar because of his child-like appearance. He run off giggling evilly looking back at the bar before getting stopped by a wall. The boy growled knowing something was on his way, he looked up and to his surprise it wasn't a wall.. it was a boy!

This boy.. the child seemed certain they never met before. His heart tells him he has. The tall, black hair boy noticed that he felt something as he turned his back. He turned around and to his surprise his face turned into a smile. "G-Guys look!!" The boy grabs the child's arms and lifts up to the air for four to see him. A purple, yellow, pink, and brown haired. He continued, "Can we keep him?"

The purple haired girl looked at the group before looking at Yuu, "Are you sure you want to grab some random boy and keep him?"

The boy pouted as if he was offended and backed away, "What?! He doesn't look cute? Look at him!!"

"He is adorable!" The pink haired yelled, "But he may have a family we don't know o—"

The child's eyes widen thinking of an idea, "I-I don't have a family."

The pink haired looked up, "Poor guy. What's your name?"

"M-My name is Mikaela." He acted as if he was a scared little boy and it seems it's working, "Could I live with you?"

The black haired boy nods happily, "I'm Yuichiro! But you can call me Yuu! I can be your family. Not them!"

Mikaela smiled happily as he thought, "Maybe this boy, Yuu, I can can devour his body and he can be in my control!!"