𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ARABELLA

I didn't want to talk about what happened that night. It just... happened. I didn't regret or anything I just can't register it in my brain. One part of me is hoping that it was nothing but the other was hoping that it wasn't. I was just confused.

Regardless, the rest of the tour went  pretty well. I got to see a lot of Europe and it was honestly pretty fun too. But I was still happy to be back home after picking up Milo from Chase's house.

"Aww Milo, I missed you so much!" I said as I petted him causing him to bark and roll around.

Finn laughed as he closed the door and came to sit down with Milo and I.

"What do we do know?" Finn asked.

"We unpack, dumbass." I told him. He laughed as he stood up and grabbed his suitcase before walking into his room. I did the same.

Once I finished, I decided to call Laurie.

"Hello?" She said.

"How much longer do we have to continue this fake relationship?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When will we be done with this? When will everything go back to normal?"

"Arabella, did something happen?"

"Just answer the question!"

"Okay, okay. It should be over within the next few months. Things are slowly starting to die down and people are getting more concerned with a Latina Snow White. Once a trailer or something comes out, you guys will officially be off the hook."

"Okay, thanks Laurie." I said before hanging up.

"What was that all about?" I quickly looked up and saw Finn, standing in my doorway.

"Huh?"

"Don't act dumb with me, Arabella. What was that?"

"Laurie."

"What were you talking about?"

"Work."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

"I heard everything, Arabella." My eyes widened. "Everything that has happened, was that all a fun game for you?"

"Finn—"

"Am I just a fun game for you?"

"No Finn—"

"To think that I was actually starting to let my guard down, to think that I was actually falling for you!" I felt tears start to form. "Was that all fake? When we kissed in central park, when we went on that date in Paris, when we had sex for chirst sake! Was that all a joke to you? Because it wasn't a joke to me and it sure as hell wasn't funny."

"Finn... All of that, it meant a lot to me too—"

"Don't lie to me. You've done that enough already. Just go back to LA and live your little skinny white girl model fantasy. I'm done with all this." Finn closed the door and left. That's when I finally started to cry.

I love him. I really do. But now I just lost him, all because I was too scared of my fucking feelings and was ready to run. Now, the man I love the most hates me, and rightfully so.