Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch

When you awoke refreshed after a well-deserved night's sleep, you inhaled deeply as you could smell the ocean through the open window you had left open the night before

When you awoke refreshed after a well-deserved night's sleep, you inhaled deeply as you could smell the ocean through the open window you had left open the night before. You let out another yawn. You were absolutely exhausted. Your life has been a roller coaster ride since meeting your soulmate. But you loved every minute of it.

You let out a few loud giggles as you eagerly rolled yourself into the soft, white duvet covers. Shrieking with joy inside the covers. It was so nice to be on a small beach vacation—in your own deluxe room, you could watch whatever you wanted and play Candy Crush all night if you wanted. Ms. Bai has sent you an excited Ms. Bai sent you an exciting email about a new commercial starring a well-known Chinese actor. You were nervous and worried that you would let her down.

Because of the FILA commercials, the Casio ad, and the latest make-up ads, all of your senior friends already perceive you as famous and well-known. You're becoming increasingly nervous as your popularity grows. At the very least, you make an effort to appear unassuming so that no one will easily recognize you in public. Ms. Bai has already informed you about some of the social networks, such as "Little Red Book," or "Xiaohongshu," which is equivalent to Instagram, and your own professional Sina Weibo account, which is equivalent to Twitter, which will get a verified status soon. That blew your mind because only celebrities will get it. You don't consider yourself a celebrity yet. It's too surreal.

You suddenly miss your adorable soulmate, and thinking about him makes you miss him even more. You quickly send him cute good morning stickers and love emojis to brighten his day. Oh, how much you love your little bear. He is your world, and you knew that living without him would be impossible, but the only cloud in your happiness is —-your dearest best friend Dylan, who doesn't seem to understand that you are taken and that you are very happy with what Fate has given you.

What Qianfan told you yesterday caused you a lot of distress. Dylan's unwelcome feelings make you nervous. Knowing that he hasn't given up on you or tried to forget his feelings for you makes you anxious and on edge. How can you possibly allow him to meet Taehyung? Taehyung has gained Dylan's desire, which are You.