3. Pre-collab

Today was the day you had the collab with Finana and Luxiem. It was scheduled for 2 PM. It was currently 10:07 PM. So you had time to spare. 

'Y-/-N' B/N had barged into your room yet again! You let out a sigh before answering.

'What-do-you-want'

'I'm bored as fuck'

'That's not my problem is it?'

'bleh'

'Well what do you want to do'

'Bitch? If I knew do you think I'll be bored? Use common sense dumbass!'

'Wow thank you for giving me life advice. No shit asshole! I have uncommon sense! You fucking dickhead.' 

'Oh right I have a plan with my friends-'

'What friends? You don't have any.'

'Bye.'

'Yay.'

You got off your bed and stretched. Since you had time to spare, you thought you should call one of your old friends. She was a friend from 7th grade. She was lesbian and also watched NIJISANJI EN. But you weren't sure if she knew about your identity as a vtuber. Oh god why is this nerve wreaking? Beep!

Call starting: 10:14 AM

'H-hey?'

'Um Hello? Who's this?'

'Ah- It's me, Y/n!'

'E-Eh? Y/n? Oh my gosh! I haven't talked to you in forever!!'

'Right?'

'We should totally meet up again someday!!'

'Y-Yeah! We should!'

'Ahhhh I still can't believe thissss'

'Yeah! We should've called sooner!'

'Yeahh!!'

'Um.. Do you still watch NIJIEN?'

'Niji... Oh! Yes! Yes of coursee!'

'Oohh~ Who's your favourite??'

'Oh my lord I LOVEE Enna!! She's so cuteee! I also love Maria and Shu!'

'Reallyyy?? My favourite is FM/N (favourite member's name)! I also really like Y/n! Even if they're not in NIJI!'

OKAYYY! Let me explain :) Y/n is their vtubering name. Pretend theres 2 Y/n names. One online and one irl. I hope this makes sense!! If you'd like more clarification you can please let me know!! I want you to enjoy this story!

'Oh Y/n? They kinda sound like you..'

'Really? You think??' You said, but in your mind you thought 'oh shit they know it's me :D'

'Yeahh! Too bad we're too dumb to be vtubers.'

'Yeah.. Hold on.' You muted yourself and burst out laughing. 'Too dumb?! That's why I became a vtuber!!' You unmuted yourself after a couple minutes. 

'So you backk??'

'Y-yeah. heheh..'

'Greattt!!!'

You continued talking with her until she had to leave for work.

Call ended: 1:30 PM

there was still 30 minutes until the collab. Ding! You heard a ring a your phone. It was B/N.