8. Is that B/N?

The nigh had passed and surprisingly, you hadn't heard from B/N. Usually, he would wake you up in the morning. But this time, he didn't. Odd.. Ding!!

You heard a ring on your phone. It was a discord text. Let's take a guess, not like we know who it is-- Oh shit she's s'posed to be away. Ehe um uh..? I'm doing a amazing job at narrating, right? Right??? Ehehe~ Um moving on..? You opened discord but didn't see any new messages. This has been happening recently, and you were getting annoyed of it. You closed you phone but then heard a message again. When will this end?? You opened discord again. There was actually a message this time. You saw it in disbelief. It was-- Oh shit it actually is her?? Wait this isn't on the script?? Huh??!! Oh it is.. Ehehe? W-Who could it be..?? I wonder..!! You called B/N in your room. 

'Hi'

'Hi..?' He had never say the word 'hi' to you ever since you guys graduated school. He'd always answer with 'what' or 'im here'. Now this is weird..

'What, y/n'

'Um..! It's.. nothing.. Haha.. Nevermindd~!!'

You weren't sure what was going on with him. You were scared. You checked the time and realized most of Luxiem should be awake now. You pinged everyone. Within seconds, everyone was online.

1:24 PM

Y/n

@ everyone

Mysta Rias

what

Shu Yamino

helloo

Luca Kaneshiro

Hii!!

Vox Akuma

Hello there

Ike Eveland

good morningg

Y/n

I got a discord message from finana

Mysta Rias

what

Luca Kaneshiro

shes alivee?

Vox Akuma

you bitch ofc shes alive

Luca Kaneshiro

pOG

Ike Eveland

what did it say

Y/n

I didn't read it. I'm scared

Ike Eveland

should we go to your place then?

Vox Akuma

i mean, we either do that or call

Mysta Rias

just read it

pussy

Y/n

stfu mysta

and yes pls

Shu Yamino

should we call lazulight?

Luca Kaneshiro

i think?

Y/n

okay i'll send you guys a address to meet up <33

Ike Eveland

okay

Mysta Rias

isnt that kinda doxxing urself

Y/n

okay I sent it <33

and no mysta u bitch u know where i live

Mysta Rias

i didnt get it

Y/n

oh

i forgot abt u

Mysta Rias

U ASS

Y/n

you'll be fine and i sent it bitch

Mysta Rias

asshole

Y/n

bitch

Mysta Rias

motherfucker

Y/n

dipshit

Mysta Rias

dick head

Ike Eveland

woah calm down

Vox Akuma

fr

Luca Kaneshiro

POG!

Shu Yamino

lol

A couple minutes later, B/N came into your room.

'Y/n'

'shit it's you again'

'make me food'

'my friends are coming over soon make it yourself'

'what friends'

'ISTG-'

'i'm hungRY'

'shoo'

'bitch'

'dumbass who cant cook'

'*sigh*'

'yes pls leave'

B/N walks out of your room as you sigh. A couple minutes pasted and you heard the doorbell. You were about to do down the stairs to see who it was; since you knew theres no way Luxiem would be here this fast. B/N then suddenly stopped you.

'Don't come downstairs, Y/n, it's my friends.'

'Uh? Okay?'

He'd usually never want to even move from his room. Okay, this really weird.. You were still afraid, so you stayed upstairs. You heard the door close and you walked downstairs. B/N wasn't there. If he'd leave, he would usually say something. But this time he didn't. He'd have left a note.

To: Y/n

I'm going out with my friends. I won't be back until tmr.

Have fun with your friends or smt

- B/N

You read the letter before realizing that isn't his handwriting. His handwriting wasn't that neat. It was usually illegible.  You decided it was nothing and walked back upstairs, into your room. Some time later, the boys arrived. Ding-dong!