𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐥𝟑𝟑𝐩 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢

Matt and PJ walked together down the road to Matt's house, although they weren't hand in hand like usual there was still a almost romantic aura around them. The flowers blooming and the beautiful colors made PJ's clear skin pop even more, and Matt just couldn't get his eyes off of his face.

"Hey, is your sister home?" PJ questioned Matt. As PJ moved his head to look at Matt, he just barely saw Matt quickly moving his eyes away as if pretending that he wasn't admiring the big back next to him.

"No why?" Matt answered plainly. Trying to find interest in the tree next to his front door but he once again found himself looking at PJ.

"Oh no reason, just wondering." PJ shrugged. He didn't mind Matts sister but she always found a way to meddle in their Fortnite and cuddle time.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Walking into Matts house they were greeted by Matts mother.

"Hey boys! I'm making some apple sauce for you if you want some. Also, Matt please clean up your room if you and Peej are staying in there." Matts mother spoke softly, distracted by her task of making food. Matt gave his mother a quick hum of approval before making his way with PJ to his room.

Walking into Matts room Matt immediatly bent over and began grabbing dirty clothing from the floor. PJ was used to this tradition of cleaning Matts room when he came over so naturally he joined, and always at the end of picking up Matts clothing they took off their shirts and gleeked on each other.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Time went by quickly when you were playing Fortnite and cuddling with your homie, but to Matt PJ was more than just his 'homie' PJ was HIM. PJ was the gigachad of floptropica, he was like the trisha paytas of asmr, he was everything to him and hopefully one day he could tell him that. Matt laid on his double bed in the corner of his room as he watched gacha rapping battles with PJ. PJ laid comfortably ontop of Matt, Matt softly caressing PJ's very very huge GYATTT and PJ nuzzling into Matts scent glands like the omega he is.

Their comfortable silence was disturbed by PJ announcing he had important news for Matt.

"Before you ask Matt, no I'm not pregnant. But I actually have something serious. I have a really bad chronic disease called ligma and I only have 1 year left to live.. They haven't found a cure yet but they say true loves kiss might be the cure." PJ finds himself silent after he speaks his truth. His body was littered with goosebumps with the fear of any possibility of Matt finding him weird or even hating him because of his sickness.

"Peej... How long..? How long have you gone without telling me how much time you have left? Why didn't you tell me sooner! Peej!" Matt can't help his voice breaking as he enters into a sob. It hurt to see his best friend like this, even more knowing you might not be able to help him have more time with you. Maybe this is what Matt needed to find his feelings? Was this his test of his love..? He knew he cared for PJ like none of his ex girlfriends. Not just because he was the ultimate bop but because they could never top his 'homie' not even homie! His manz..

"I'm so sorry Matt.. I was just so embarressed to tell you!" PJ watches as Matt chokes up and quickly can't stop a wave of tears from falling down his pink rosey cheeks. They cry together still cuddled.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

PJ and Matt spend the rest of their day crying in eachothers arms, their body heat bracing the others. It felt right to be together like this, and it would be devastating if anything could ever seperate them.

"Matt can you stop being so gay for two seconds?!" Matts sister, Gretchen screams as she busts down the door.

____

Word count: 672

Date: 3/18/24