Anger

This is the first time Snow arrives home after the unfortunate events. She didn't have the nerve to deal with her husband, but now there is no other chances here. She has to tell her that her daughter is dead. As she walks in the living room where she finds James and he is visibly nervous. She can tell that this man worried the hell out of himself because her absence.
-You can calm down darling, I'm home! - she says it without any respect. James looks at her and becomes angry.
-Well the hell you've been, Snow? - he yells. -
-You don't have to speak with me like that! I've gone through enough!
-What happened?
-Maybe it's better if you would sit down!
-Just tell! - he demands angrily.
-All right then! - she takes a deep breath and prepares to tell him the bad news - Our daughter.. Morana is dead.
-What? - he asks back as he fells on the sofa.
-I told you you should sit down!
-Snow! You can't just come home after two days and throw this on my face! She can't be dead! That's not possible! - he says as he starts to cry.
-Sorry to break you down dear but we were terrible parents! This would never happen if we actually listen to her!
-We? Don't you mean you? You was the one who always silenced her when she wanted to talk to you.
-And you never took care of her! You only ever cared about - she looks down - me!
-Because everything is always about you! Don't you remember? She was the one who told you this!
-The both of us made  mistakes! And now we can't fix them! But don't worry! Revenge is coming for those who did this!
-And who would it be?
-Why, Auretta of course!
-Snow! At least once in your life, don't lie! Respect our daughter's memory!
-I wanted to kill Auretta but she took her side and step before her. She died to protect our enemy.
-Not our, Snow! Yours!
-What? - she asks back surprised.
-When they put her to rest?
-They did it this morning.
-And you didn't tell me? I wanted to go! To say goodbye and apologize.
-Even if I would have told you, you couldn't have seen her! We were banned!
-You or we? - he asks angrily.
-Don't do this, James, not now! I know it hurts, but we have to take revenge on them!
-Right! - he laughs - Everything is about your revenge! Look where you got us!
-We can fix this!
-You killed our daughter! Nothing can fix that! She's dead! And you are on your own! I'm out! Good bye, Snow!
-James, wait, you love me, you can't leave me there!
-I loved you, tolerated you, I was patient with you, and you did nothing else then destroy us! And my only child!
-You wasn't the greatest father figure either, you know!
-Go to hell! - he says and leaves.
-No, James! Wait! You can't leave me there! - she screams as she watches the only person leave her, who ever supported her. - Fine! I don't need you! Go then! I will do this alone! I will call for this little rat and tell her that her beloved mother is nothing else then her handmaiden and she will watch how I kill her, and her prince and i take back the kingdom and then she can die! I will do it alone! I don't need anyone! - she screams but she quickly realizes no need for this theatre because first in her life she is all alone.
*******
Auretta, Andrew and Grimhilde arrives home from the cemetery. As they go inside Grimhilde makes some tea and they sit down to talk.
-Listen I know that we just burry Morana but I need answers.
-Answers, what do you mean, sweetheart?- asks Grimhilde.
-My mother is still alive!
-Oh that! We don't know if it's true...that girl had a few tricks, this might be one of them, and...
-Elizabeth! It's time for the truth, and you know it! - says Andrew as he looks at her meaningfully.
-Right. You are right Andrew! Auretta I have an idea.
-What would it be?
-Remember the place where we met a few mounts ago?
-Of course! How could I forget, we have so many grate memories there. You taught me how to use magic there and we had so many good conversations there.
-Exactly! And that's what exactly we going to do tomorrow after breakfast! I need to tell you something!
-Why tomorrow?
-I need to prepare myself up for this one.
-Is it about my mom?
-Yes! But you have to wait until tomorrow! Can you do that?
-Like I would have other choices.
-I know you want to know the truth, but if you want my informations about your mother you have to give me some time, because it's not easy for me to talk about this. Especially not with you!
-Elizabeth, you know that you can talk about everything with me, right?
-It's a little difficult, honey! But we got this! - she says as she smiles at Auretta.
Meanwhile Andrew looks out of the window feeling guilt for Morana's death. He can't concentrate other things now, that girl died for them and they literally talking about something else. He understood that Auretta wants her mother back, but he felt like she should wait at least until the next day. Grimhilde looks at him and she understood what Andrew goes through. She wanted to be supportive to him, but she also had to keep an eye on her daughter, because she knew Auretta will go crazy to find her.
-Andrew? Everything is alright?
-Yes.
-It was not your fault! We all should give her a second chance, but we didn't. We tried to heal her, but it was her time! She died with dignity, don't feel guilt for that, because you will take this too from her.
As he wants to answer to Grimhilde he suddenly sees a raven flying towards the window with an envelope.
-We got a message, I think! -he says as he opens the window. The raven gives him the envelope and flies away. Andrew lets Auretta open it, as he guesses that Snow have something to share with Auretta.
-Meet me at my old castle now! I have information about your mother's whereabout! Snow
-Auretta! - Grimhilde tries to win her attention - Don't even try! I tell you everything tomorrow!
-I don't know what is your information Elizabeth, but since you are not my devil sister who took her away from me, I guess i have no other choices! I'm going!
-Then we are going too! Right Andrew?
-I don't know if I can go back to that place! Just listen to Elizabeth, please Auretta!
-No! - she says as she goes close to him - I know what you feeling! I feel that too, but I can't let myself go, because I can't lose any of you again! Neither of you coming with me! That's my final decision! You are safe here, while I go to speak to my sister! - Auretta finishes as she ready to meet with her sister again. But this time, she won't going to be the one who loses someone! It will be Snow! And no one will be around them to stop her for taking revenge.