~The news~

And there might be grammar mistakes, so please inform me so I can fix it😄

All the pictures you see, is not mine, all credit goes to the creator/creators of the pictures

And this chapter may be a little boring, but I'll try to come up with things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomioka POV
Once I heard the news of Rengokus death, I wasn't devastated or sad, I was just a little shocked.
He was killed by upper moon three, and had gotten the upper moons hand trough his stomach.
Kanzaburou (Tomiokas crow) had told me this, he was sitting on my left shoulder. Kanzaburou was a little old but that didn't bother me, he'd misheard messages sometimes ( according to google), still tough.
I stood there in front of my estate quiet as always. Then I watched my crow fly away, I walked inside my estate, and continued doing paper work, I had to get done before tomorrow morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
When I was done paperwork I stood up from my desk and walked towards my room in the estate, my estate was quite empty.
It had some furnitures around, and some decorations, like a table or some chairs, and I had a kitchen and a bathroom.
I walked into my room and got changed into my pyjamas, I hung my haori, gently and carefully up, and laid on my bed.
Slowly closing my eyes, I fell asleep pretty quickly and quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I woke up and got my uniform back on.
I also took my haori on ofc, the half of the haori was dark red and the other half was a pattern with blocks and different colors, like green, yellow , orange and dark green.

(Decided to show the haori bc it's prob bad explained lol)

I headed towards my kitchen and made a quick sandwich.
After finishing making it I started eating it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finishing eating I got a bit thirsty and took a glass of water.
Then Kanzaburou flew inside my house, and sat on my shoulder.

"CAW CAW CAW!! There's a meeting at the ubuyashiki estate! CAW CAW" the crow said, yelling into my ear.

"Mhm." I said in response.

Then I watched Kanzaburou fly out, again.
I sighed and waited..
~~~~~~~~~~~
After about 3-4 min, I started to head towards the ubuyasiki estate.
~~~~~~~~~~~
When I arrived, I was some minutes late, all the other hashiras was staring, coldly at me, except for some.
I went and knelt done beside them in the ground line, quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanemi POV
..-he's late again-..I thought, oddly annoyed.
He's always late to the Hashira meetings..
I sighed and said:
"Late again huh??.fucking stupid.." I mumbled the last part.
Staring at Tomioka, he (Tomioka) was just quiet as always . It annoyed the heck out of me..
..-I want to beat his ass-.. I thought again, while smirking slightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomioka POV
I was quiet.
I slightly looked at him(Sanemi), as sanemi suddenly smirked... I was confused and looked away from him.

"The master will arrive soon." Said the two twins appearing from the big estate.
All the Hashiras waited respectfully and patiently.
~~~~~~~~~~
After some min, Ubuyashiki-sama arrived.

"Hello my children" he said in a calm voice with a calm and soft smile, he had black hair, a white yukata(I think), and he was blind, because of a curse.

Kibutsuji, the demon king, was one of the Ubuyashiki family's descendants, and to pay for Kibutsujis sins, every member of the Ubuyashiki family got under the curse. (is it right now @YoselineHidrogo ?)

"Hello, master, how are you feeling today?" Sanemi said.

~~~~~~~~~
We'll, this is the first chapter, and my first one, if you got any ideas, feel free to ask for them!♥️
Bye! Have a great night/day, and remember to stay hydrated!♥️♥️

630 words