~The demon~

Maybe bad grammar
Warning;

Injuries

Cussing?

Fighting

~~~~~~~~~~
Tomioka POV
After some hours it got dark, I was still walking, but I arrived eventually.
I looked around and started searching.
The town seemed rather quiet for it to be this big, there was small buildings and things like that, but I saw not a single human outside.
"Hm." I said while walking around, suddently I heard a noise from an alleyway between two houses with two floors.
I looked and decided to walk inn in the alleyway.
The alleyway way was dark, but not dark enough for me to not see what was going on.
I heard the same noise again and started searching again for the demon.
I couldn't find the demon or sense the aura of the demon so I decided again to head out of the alleyway.
Once I was about to walk out I sensed it...
..It was right behind me..
I stopped and slowly looked.

There..

The demon...

I quickly took my katana out of the holder and turned around.
I backed up standing in my fighting potion.
~~~~~~~~~
Third POV?
Tomioka stood there quietly in fighting position.

"Well well~" the demon said with a creepy voice, it had orange flower patterns across its green body and had fully black eyes. The demon didn't have hair.
Tomioka stares at the demon, still holding his katana.
Then suddently within a second it attacked Tomioka.

Tomioka dodges the attack.

"Water breathing, first form, water surface splash" he said to himself.

The demon got his arms cut off, but he regenerated it within 3 seconds. Then it attacked the water pillar again.
Tomioka got his left arm wounded, the demons nail was inside his left shoulder.
Then it started to infect him with poison from the nail.
Tomioka quickly cut the demons hand and backed up removing the hand/nail from his shoulder..
He felt the shoulder slowly get more painfully.

"Soon you'll die form the poison~" the demon said with a happy tone.

Tomioka just stood there with his shoulder slowly getting infected by the poison..
The demon laughed.
Tomioka just stares while getting back to the fighting position.
~~~~~~~
Demon POV
The hashira had gotten the deadly poison inside of him-pathetic- I thought for a second.
I was smiling towards the hashira, evily.
Suddenly he attacked me.

"Water breathing, third form, flowing dance" the pillar said as I watched him moving towards me I different directions.

The suddently....

...whitin a second...

..My head got cut off....

I fell to the ground and watched as my body started to disintegrate...

I was in a state of shock..
~~~~~~~
Tomioka POV

I watched the demon disintegrate.

Then it yelled at me.

"...YOU LITTLE..".."..BIT*CH"... the demon yelled.

I just watched. Then the demon disappeared and d*ed.
I sighed..

Then I felt the pain, I knelt down and held my shoulder carefully, I whined.
It felt like I had gotten a needle inside my shoulder, except this felt a hundred times worse.. the pain was also covered my whole shoulder in the matter of seconds..

Then stood up again and putted my katana in the holder.
I held my shoulder again and started running back in pain.

~~~~~~~~
Hi there! Creator here and I just wanted to say, four views yay!!
Thank you guys so much, it mean really much to me!♥️♥️♥️
Bye! Have a good night/day! Remember to stay hydrated♥️

570 words