two

posted

"princess wake up" Josh says. I slowly start to stir and I see Josh awake looking at me. "hey joshua" I say tiredly. "you have to hide jaden and bryce are about to come in here" Josh says "ugh" I moan. "i know it sucks but tomorrow we can go to the hype house" Josh says "very true" I say. I get out of bed revealing my hot pink underwear and josh's shirt that goes down past my knees. "you are so cute" He says and pulls me back down in the bed. He kisses me and I climb on top of him. We start to kiss more and more but then we hear some footsteps. I immediately get off of Josh and run to the bathroom and hide in the bathroom closet.

Josh and I have been dating since August of 2019. I moved to LA a couple of weeks ago and I joined the Hype House. Josh doesn't really like that J joined them because he knows how the guys are in there. I honestly don't like it as much as I thought I would but I usually am never there. I am always out doing stuff so I usually don't see everything they warm me about.

"yo josh are you down to film a couple videos in like an hour" Bryce asks "sure" Josh says "wait mads is gonna come over in an hour so can we do it after she comes over" Jaden asks "yeah that's good" Bryce says. "what video are we gonna do" Josh asks "i am thinking a truth or dare one" Bryce says "that's so original" Josh says sarcastically. "well what do you want to do" Bryce says. "idk and i wanna get some more sleep in so leave please" Josh says "were you jacking off" Jaden asks "no i was chilling" Josh says "you haven't got laid since you have came to LA" Bryce says "that's not true remember we heard them but never said anything" Jaden says "when" Josh asks "earlier this week" Jaden says "oh yeah" Bryce says "who did you fuck" Jaden asks "some random girl" Josh lies "what did she look like" Bryce asks "big butt good boobs skinny but not like super skinny soft hair and she had really pretty eyes" Josh says. I silently giggle knowing he is talking about me. "oh nice" Bryce says. I hear the door shut and then Josh say. "come out"

"so you think i have a big butt" I say and climb on josh. "maybe i get my girls confused sometimes" He jokes. I gasp and start to tickle me but he flips us over and starts tickling me. I start laughing hysterically and really loud to. "princess be quiet they will here you" Josh says. "yeah i better go tonight at the hype house we are having a movie night" I say "ugh i don't want you to go" Josh says "i have to" I say. He kissed me and I kiss back but then pull away. "wanna drive me" I ask "always" He says. I got up revealing my underwear again and I immediately cover up my butt. I grab some shorts I left in his dresser and got put them on. "how you gonna get there" He asks me "wanna drive me" I ask with a childish smile. "thought you would never ask" He says.

We go out to his car and get in. We started talking about our future and then it just popped out of my mouth. "i wanna have a kid" "right now" Josh says "like actually really bad like i want a kid" I say "later once we are married" He says back "when are we gonna get married" I ask "i don't know first step is letting social media know" He says "i think we should tell them" I say "you are only saying that because you want a kid" Josh responds to me "i'll post a photo right now if me and you" I say "sure you will" Josh says. "i'll post the ones from dinner right now" I say and pull out my phone. "no post one of us where you can't see our faces just to play a little game with the fans" Josh says "true" I say

kenzie

Liked by: Tiktokroom, HypeHouse, JoshRichards, RileyHubaka, MadsLewis, and 103

Liked by: Tiktokroom, HypeHouse, JoshRichards, RileyHubaka, MadsLewis, and 103.8 million more
- ❤️

Tiktokroom- woah woah woah

KenzieFan1- omg finally i think it's chase hudson
-😱 no

MiaHayward- since when
- ummm a lot to explain

"you ready to have everyone asking you questions" Josh asks me as he pulls into my driveway. "not really but we needed to tell the public anyway and it only a baby step because they don't even know it's you yet" I say "i know baby i'm proud of you for posting it" He says. I lean in and kiss him softly and sweetly and then we get out of the car. I grabbed my drink since we stopped at dunkin and then we walked around to the front of the car. He picked me up and put me on the cara ms kissed me. I immediately sunk into the kiss. Josh can be so romantic and sweet when he wants to be. He pulled away and whispered in my ear "i love you" "i love you" i whispered in his ear softly. I got off of the car and then headed to the house.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"