three

hospital

"yeah i have a boyfriend it isn't that big of a deal" I say. I go upstairs with the entire Hype House following me. "it is too a big deal" Thomas says "it's your first boyfriend in LA" Addison says "yeah but i don't want it to be a big thing at least not right now" I say "well who is it" Mia asks "i can't say" I say "well how long have y'all been dating" Jack asks "since last august" I say "woah y'all have been dating for a year" Nick says "yeah we didn't want anyone to know about it" "but you have definitely fucked people since you have moved in" Chase says "yeah him" I say "ohhhh" They all say in a group response. "well y'all ready to watch a movie" I ask "actually dixie and charli can't catch their plane so we are gonna do it next week" Alex says "oh ok" I say. Mia, Addison, and Kouvr stayed in my room but everyone else left.

"why didn't you tell us" Kouvr asks "only one person knows besides our families" I say "well is he at least hot and nice" Mia asks "he is so hot he had curly hair but he straightens it a bunch and he is so sweet he is overprotective and it's so hot how he acts and i don't even know" I say making them laugh. "does he do social media" Addi asks "yeah" I say "oh so that's why you didn't want to say anything" Mia says "yeah" I say. "so what are y'all doing tomorrow" Addi asks and plops on my bed. "tomorrow i have a photoshoot" I say "with who" Kouvr asks "i don't know Riley said he is really good at making you look good" I say "hopefully it isn't justin karev he was so rude to me and constantly body shaming me" Mia replies "i think that is his name actually" I realize. "better watch out he body shamed me" Addison states. "now i don't want to go to the shoot anymore" I say "he may not say anything to you since you are litterlay stunning" Kouvr says "well thanks" I say.

Then Addis phone went off. "it's bryce he wants me to come over" She says "have fun" I say. We heard a big yell a couple minutes after Addison left so we all went downstairs to see Micheal and Ryland punching eachother. Michael was bleeding but Ryland was worse. "there is the princess herself" Ryland says drunkly referring to me. "leave her alone" Michael says and tackles Ryland. "give off of me you bitch" Ryland says. "what is going on" Addison asks while we walk up to Alex. "Micheal and Ryland are fighting over who is your boyfriend" Alex exclaims. "hey stupid heads neither of y'all are my boyfriend and won't be my boyfriend so just stop fighting and causing a scene" I yell. The boys get off eachother and Thomas holds them back.

Chase walks up to me and picks me up from behind. I grab Alex and Addisons hand and hold them as Chase is trying to take me upstairs. "ow chase you are hurting me stop" I say in pain. Thomas rushes over to us and swings to punch chase but chase ducks and Thomas hits me knocking me out.

That's the last thing i remember. I woke up in the hospital with Josh in the hospital bed with me, Thomas and Mia sharing a chair, Ryland in another bed, Addison sitting on floor, Riley on the other side of my bed, and Jaden and his girlfriend.

"she is awake" Josh whispers. Everyone's head shoots up to see me with wide eyes. I see Chase walking into the room and I start inching away and draw closer to Josh. "chase leave" Thomas says and Chase follows his command. "what happened" I ask Josh. "i don't even really know" Josh says "wait josh why are you here" I ask "because i love you and everyone kinda already knows" He says "how" I ask "i had to look back on the security camera to show the police the tape and saw you and Josh" Thomas says "oh please don't tell anyone that doesn't already know i don't want drama or anything" I say "we won't" Mia says "now tell me what happened"

After they explained the whole story the doctor came in.

"ms ava beck you have a very bad consussion and we would like for you to be in bed rest and not be around a bunch of light. can anyone except for your super close ones leave the room." He asks "riley, josh, and mia can stay" I say. Everyone else left the room and he continued talking "we have noticed that you are very underweight have you had a eating disorder in the past" He asks me "yes" I say leaving everyone with their mouths open. "we think it may have come back or you are just not eating as much as you should" He says "so what do we do to help with that" Josh says "we have a prescription you can take to help or you can continue doing your normal
day to day life but go to a therapist 1 day out of a week" He offers "what would the prescription do to me" I ask "it will make you feel bloated and you wouldn't be allowed any sexual intercouse, no eating food that have more that 100 calories in it" He says "what if we don't do anything at all" I ask "you can do that since we don't know if it is a eating disorder or not but i recommend you get examined to make sure" He says "ok" I say "now your friends can come back in" he says

All of them come back and he starts going over precautions and all that stuff. Once he was done Josh took me to The Sway House.

.
.
.
.

in the morning

"how are you feeling baby" Josh says.
I wake up and see me in a room i have never been in before.
"where am i"
"this is jadens girlfriends room since people can't know about us dating mads said you can stay in here"
"oh ok"
"so how do you feel"
"i still have a headache but it's gotten better"
"well  come on you need to meet everyone and we are just gonna tell the rest of the house that you are just a friend of ours"
"ok let me get dressed"

I try to get up and my legs get wobbly and all the blood rushes to my head. Josh catches me and picks me up. He brought me over to my bag that had my clothes in it. He grant down and I picked my up some clothes and he went out to the hall and brought me to the bathroom. He opened the door and when he walked into the bathroom i banged my head on the door frame.

"are you okay" Josh says to me. The tears fell down mg face and he brought me downstairs to the kitchen. He got a ice pack from the freezer and put it on my head.

"what happened now" Bryce asks "i banged my head on the door frame"  I say  "your new name is gonna be clutz" He says making everyone laugh. Soon all the boys slowly came down to the kitchen.

"who's this" Anthony asks "i'm mackenzie" I say "she is gonan be staying with us for awhile she got in a little accident" Josh says "what happened" He asks "i got punched in the face by Thomas and got knocked out and then fell and hit my head" I say