Chapter 2

He covered my mouth with his palm "shhh the neighbor has a newborn baby so, don't shout" he whispered and my eyes softened upon hearing that
He took his hand slowly away from me

I looked down to check whether he was wearing anything and to my relief, he did wear shorts but his well-built ads and one arm full of tattoos that reached till his back make his so hot that I kept staring at them without my knowledge " I know I'm hot"

I came to the reality when he said that my face turned into a plums

"Who are you?!!" I asked with a bit of shock and a confused face only I acknowledge that he was a stranger "I am the one that is supposed to ask you who. Are. You this is my house " he was so cool with his words. That's when both of us realized that...

"wait are you that roommate," we both said together "but you were a guy how can I stay with you" a little nervous was visible in my voice "well.. Babe it's not like I'm going to rape you or something" his words make my eyes widened in both shock and fear.

He rubbed my hair softly . "don't call me babe" I said while folding my hands and we were still on the top of his bed "your room is next door"

"I should learn boxing" I murmured to myself while getting down in bed but he seems to hear that damn....